Windows 10: Store, just FIND it man...

Discus and support Store, just FIND it man... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/happinessiseasy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrqq0i/store_just_find_it_man/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/happinessiseasy, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Store, just FIND it man...

/u/happinessiseasy, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Store, just FIND it man...

Windows Store Just a spinning wheel

Hi,
    DavidL61
    . Can you try any of the troubleshooting steps below? Let us know how it goes.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache memory and check if it helps. You can follow the steps to do so:

• On the desktop screen, press Windows and R key to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Method 2:

Run the following PowerShell script to re-register the new Store and check if that helps you.:

• In the Search box, type CMD
    • Right click on Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:
      • PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage - DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    Regards,

#OneMSFT

periwinkle_28, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Store, just FIND it man...

1. Store, just FIND it man... - Similar Threads - Store FIND man

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. Google Pac-Man

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Pac-Man: Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play; & I have from time to time w/o any problems. To play this local version correctly, sound needed to be enabled. A snippet...
  4. I just cant find a way to install apps with microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I just cant find a way to install apps with microsoft store: I tried everything i could find on the internet to install apps with the Microsoft Store. The updates dont start and stay in pending. And when i say install by new apps or games the Store just stops working or does nothing at all. I dont get any error message or code. It...
  5. Oh man...what is this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh man...what is this??: [ATTACH] When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken screen. Not sure whats happening here... Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Acer Nitro 5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU...
  6. Why is no man sky crashing on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is no man sky crashing on Microsoft store?: No man sky on my pc and my friends pc are crashing every few minutes while my other friend is not crashing at all idk if its because we have amd in our computers or not but we need help please...
  7. Return of the Gates-man

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Return of the Gates-man: Why doesn't Microsoft bring back Bill Gates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-of-the-gates-man/aee5f109-9759-437e-8b13-374562525112
  8. No Mans Sky files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  9. No man's sky saves or any game from ms store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No man's sky saves or any game from ms store: hi I'm currently playing No man's sky with the Xbox game pass. I've played before on ps4 and i would like to skip a couple things and use a save editor, but here's: where are my saves? Ive looked almost everywhere and looked up on the internet but to no avail. From what...
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...