Windows 10: Store no longer present in Windows

Discus and support Store no longer present in Windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reset and remove everything on the PC resulting in huge problem. My store is no longer present in my Windows. Please help my Windows 10 Home.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by billy_hodkiewicz71, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Store no longer present in Windows

I reset and remove everything on the PC resulting in huge problem. My store is no longer present in my Windows. Please help my Windows 10 Home.

:)

billy_hodkiewicz71, Sep 28, 2022
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Louie Del Win User
    photo app and store no longer open

Based on the result that came up after running the troubleshooter, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store using these steps:

• Type wsreset in the search box and press Enter.
    • Wait for the process to be completed.
    • Restart your device.

Let us know if your concern has been resolved.

Louie Del, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Store no longer present in Windows

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Store no longer present in Windows

1. Store no longer present in Windows - Similar Threads - Store longer present

2. Store no longer present in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store no longer present in Windows: I reset and remove everything on the PC resulting in huge problem. My store is no longer present in my Windows. Please help my Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-no-longer-present-in-windows/c684020a-35cd-44f4-aade-798c7c541223
  3. Store no longer present in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store no longer present in Windows: I reset and remove everything on the PC resulting in huge problem. My store is no longer present in my Windows. Please help my Windows 10 Home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-no-longer-present-in-windows/c684020a-35cd-44f4-aade-798c7c541223
  4. Microsoft Store Windows 10 not present

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Windows 10 not present: So i will give a complete detail of what happened.my pc was good and fine and messy so i went in setting > recovery > and reset. and chose to wipe everything. it took its time and the windows restarted, but when i logged in, there was no microsoft store. not in system files...
  5. Microsoft Store Windows 10 not present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Windows 10 not present: So i will give a complete detail of what happened.my pc was good and fine and messy so i went in setting > recovery > and reset. and chose to wipe everything. it took its time and the windows restarted, but when i logged in, there was no microsoft store. not in system files...
  6. Microsoft Store Windows 10 not present

7. Minecraft World is no Longer Present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft World is no Longer Present: Hi there! I hope you all are doing well. I am in need of some assistance. My Minecraft world on Windows 10 version of two+ years and its own YouTube channel has been deleted after uninstalling and reinstalling. I have done some research and found that some worlds can be...
  8. Windows Update Folder No Longer Present In the Group Policy Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Folder No Longer Present In the Group Policy Editor: After a forced update and reboot I can no longer find the Windows Update folder to try to stop this intrusive behavior via the Group Policy Editor when going to the following path: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components I checked all of the...
  9. Microsoft store is not present

Microsoft store is not present: I uninstalled Microsoft store as I was facing problems in it but when i tried to install it again from app package it is not installing i tried so many solutions online but nothing helped. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. language hotkey settings: no longer present in Win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    language hotkey settings: no longer present in Win10?: Hi, I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 last year. In Win8 and all previous versions I have used, it was possible to go into the language/regional settings of the control panel and set a special hotkey combination that would change the keyboard layout to the language of your...