Windows 10: Store not detecting device?

Discus and support Store not detecting device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've logged in and made sure three times now, the laptop I'm currently using is definitely connected to my Microsoft account; however, the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deltarizon, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Store not detecting device?

So I've logged in and made sure three times now, the laptop I'm currently using is definitely connected to my Microsoft account; however, the store doesn't seem to be able to detect the device when I go to install a game. Any tips? Am I simply missing something obvious here?

:)

Deltarizon, Nov 6, 2019

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Nov 6, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Store not detecting device?

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Store not detecting device?

1. Store not detecting device? - Similar Threads - Store detecting device

2. Devices not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices not detecting: Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on power management disabled selective suspend settings, unchecked - allow the usb to turn of the device to save power , scanned...
  3. Devices not detecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices not detecting: Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on power management disabled selective suspend settings, unchecked - allow the usb to turn of the device to save power , scanned...
  4. Devices not detecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices

Bluetooth Will Not Detect Devices: Hi Guys, I have Intel AX200 Bluetooth installed. Device manager shows that it is working properly. I have installed the latest drivers from Intel's website. When I try and pair a device, it doesn't detect anything at all. The computer does show up on my phones list of...
  6. Device not detected

Device not detected: Since my update to 10, when I plug in my I pod I get the message "device not detected". There is no portable devices category in computer management. How can i get the drivers and be able to use my i pod?...
  7. device detection

device detection: my windows detect my headset as speakers . my windows is up to date and i download the recommended drivers . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-detection/de48d2e4-4fab-4968-a8fd-2a0af692fa5f
  8. Microsoft Store not detecting device

Microsoft Store not detecting device: I recently bought Minecraft Windows edition and when i click on "Install on my Devices" my device doesnt show up on the list. Even though on the when i log into my microsoft account on the website it shows my device being connected to my account Ive looked at other posts...
  9. Windows Store not detecting applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not detecting applicable devices: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Game pass where I have access to games to download, but for some reason when I install the windows store tells me I don't have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not detecting my PC? Keep in mind, I only run into...
  10. Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices: Hello! Today, I was playing SCP: Secret Laboratory. After I finished, I went and made tea. When I came back much later to play some more, I found that the in-game voice chat was not working for me; my microphone was not transmitting in-game. Looking into my Steam settings, I...