Windows 10: Store not detecting device?

Discus and support Store not detecting device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've logged in and made sure three times now, the laptop I'm currently using is definitely connected to my Microsoft account; however, the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deltarizon, Nov 6, 2019 at 3:07 AM.

1. Store not detecting device?

So I've logged in and made sure three times now, the laptop I'm currently using is definitely connected to my Microsoft account; however, the store doesn't seem to be able to detect the device when I go to install a game. Any tips? Am I simply missing something obvious here?

:)

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 6, 2019 at 3:09 AM
  3. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Nov 6, 2019 at 3:09 AM
  4. trt740 Win User

Store not detecting device?

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

Thema:

Store not detecting device?

1. Store not detecting device? - Similar Threads - Store detecting device

2. Game not detected by Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game not detected by Windows Store: I have a pc that 2 people use. Each have their own account. I redeemed Gears of War 4 for PC using the Windows Store, downloaded it (133GB for a game like that is absurd but more about that later) and was able to play no problem. The issue now is that the 2nd user of the pc...
  3. wifi device not detect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi device not detect: Hi guys My laptop(Lenovo G50-70) having Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA335 MODEL device. this device have Bluetooth and WiFi both in one device. Bluetooth working properly but WiFi not working, if i install WiFi driver it show device not found . after windows update WiFi not...
  4. Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Playback detecting Input Devices & Recording detecting Output Devices: Hello! Today, I was playing SCP: Secret Laboratory. After I finished, I went and made tea. When I came back much later to play some more, I found that the in-game voice chat was not working for me; my microphone was not transmitting in-game. Looking into my Steam settings, I...
  5. Bluetooth not detecting devices

Bluetooth not detecting devices: I have problems with Bluetooth devices in Windows 10, my laptop can not detect my Bluetooth devices. When I try to connect a speaker, the headphones, just don't connect...
  6. no output devices detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no output devices detected: after updating Windows 10 I get the error message that no audio output or input devises found. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-devices-detected/f5991ae8-cdeb-4066-9208-ef1cc4e58754
  7. no audio device detected

no audio device detected: when I plug my headphones into the front panel audio jack, a dialog box pops up, like this one: [img] Yet sound is turned off. I can look at this dialog box as well: [img] [img] Any help is appreciated. 118349
  8. no audio device detected

in Windows 10 Support
    no audio device detected: when I plug my headphones into the front panel audio jack, a dialog box pops up, like this one: [img] Yet sound is turned off. I can look at this dialog box as well: [img] [img] Any help is appreciated. 118349
  9. No audio devices detected

No audio devices detected: So, after upgrading to Windows 10, my computer no longer detects any audio devices. Device manager only detects nvidia hd audio Playback devices only detects nvidia hd audio After installing realtek drivers, realtek is nowhere to be found - no icon in system tray, no...
  10. USB Connected Devices not detected

USB Connected Devices not detected: Laptop: HP Pavilion Notebook - 17-f202na Newly installed Windows 10 Hi I purchased this laptop some months ago using Windows 8.1. I had so many problems and hated the OS so much I upgraded to Windows 10. I have found that some devices I plug in via USB work just fine...