Windows 10: Store not opening

Discus and support Store not opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fragspor, Dec 25, 2018.

1. fragspor Win User

Store not opening

I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears.

I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store.

Hope someone can provide me a different solution.
    Thank you

:)

fragspor, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Store not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Store not opening

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Store not opening

1. Store not opening - Similar Threads - Store opening

2. can't open microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't open microsoft store: can't open microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-microsoft-store/a6f49c4a-5a2e-405b-9df2-f147ece3d891"
  3. Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store

Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store: Hi, Got my new Lenovo 630 Yoga with snapdragon 650. It comes with Windows 10S. Once setup I am unable to open Microsoft store. This is a bummer since Win10S requires it. Similar subjects at the support section regarding problems opening Microsoft store involve using...
  4. Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when...: Microsoft DVD player $14.99 I purchased the app on August 21, 2019 I did a restore yesterday and since then the Microsoft DVD player displays the following message when I try to use it: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN CHECK THE WINDOWS STORE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DVD PLAYER I...
  5. Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code

Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code: Can't seem to open Microsoft Store. Keeps giving me an error code 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-seem-to-open-microsoft-store-keeps-giving-me/99d453bf-a7e1-496a-a800-1db7a6029666"
  6. Windows Store can't open

Windows Store can't open: Hi i'm Rommy, I have a problem with my windows store can't open and just show the error code is Code: 0x00000190 Please guide me how to solve this problem.. Thanks & best regards Rommy...
  7. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY microsoft store won't open on S mode: please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything , and I try all the possible ways to reboot the app , reinstall windows , use run (wsreset.exe) change time. troubleshoot etc...
  8. So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...: I've tried everything. WSReset, Directory, the Index or whatever it's called, making a new user, reinstalling it through resetting it in the windows settings menu, reinstalled it through Powershell, literally everything. I also reinstalled Windows. I have 0 idea what to do....
  9. why i can not open my microsoft store?

why i can not open my microsoft store?: I can not open my store though I have the app.it is not opening.it is just loading and loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-open-my-microsoft-store/488f7a29-6bc7-424d-97e6-cf0a39f57044"
  10. Apps I download from the store won't open.

Apps I download from the store won't open.: This has occurred with three different apps I've installed from the Microsoft Store. Only one app I've installed is working properly. I tried to install iTunes, LastPass for Windows Desktop, and Telegram Desktop and they all produce the same message when I start them:...