Windows 10: Store not opening

Discus and support Store not opening in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamuelSmith5, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Store not opening

I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears.

I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store.

Hope someone can provide me a solution.
    Thank you

:)

SamuelSmith5, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Store not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Store not opening

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Store not opening

1. Store not opening - Similar Threads - Store opening

2. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  3. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  4. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  5. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  6. can't get any games in game store to open ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't get any games in game store to open ?: It won't let me open any games in Microsoft Store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-any-games-in-game-store-to-open/8da70630-fbe3-4341-a6d9-5133e1332511
  7. can't get any games in game store to open ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get any games in game store to open ?: It won't let me open any games in Microsoft Store . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-any-games-in-game-store-to-open/8da70630-fbe3-4341-a6d9-5133e1332511
  8. can't get any games in game store to open ?

9. store not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store not open: hp laptop pavilion a4 windows 8.1 store not opne help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-not-open/f81e9d88-8341-4dd4-98aa-49517ad1e3d3
  10. store not open

store not open: hp laptop pavilion a4 windows 8.1 store not opne help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-not-open/f81e9d88-8341-4dd4-98aa-49517ad1e3d3