Windows 10: Store not running

Discus and support Store not running in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have just upgraded to windows 10, I was using windows 8.1. when I try to open Microsoft store, am seeing the error in the image below. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by giftmusanza, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Store not running

Hi,

I have just upgraded to windows 10, I was using windows 8.1. when I try to open Microsoft store, am seeing the error in the image below. I have tried resetting the cache, creating a new cache folder, running the reinstall-preinstalledapps, switching on the UAC, restarted the computer a multiple times but to no avail. I kindly need your help.

Store not running 89d1bd80-c006-4632-9209-192742f25377?upload=true.png

:)

giftmusanza, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 24, 2018
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Store not running

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Store not running

1. Store not running - Similar Threads - Store running

2. Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default: I purchased 4k Video Downloader from the Microsoft Store but some of its features such as the Smart Mode do not work. If you try to set Smart Mode settings it clears once you exit the dialog box. I figured out that running the application in administrator mode fixes this and...
  3. Microsoft Store can't running

Microsoft Store can't running: My PC is Windows 10, but every time i run Microsoft Store, it couldn't run properly. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-running/3c506c41-017a-41a4-8762-bb230e91628f
  4. Microsoft Store can't running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't running: My PC is Windows 10, but every time i run Microsoft Store, it couldn't run properly. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-running/3c506c41-017a-41a4-8762-bb230e91628f
  5. Microsoft Store can't running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Help needed, can't run store related apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed, can't run store related apps: Good day, since some moment I'm unable to run most of MS Store based apps some apps like Photos, Edge or OneDrive however run correctly, the problem seems to be permissions related.If opened store app eg. WhatsApp from start menu, the app icon shows progress bar shortly and...
  7. Help needed, can't run store related apps

Help needed, can't run store related apps: Good day, since some moment I'm unable to run most of MS Store based apps some apps like Photos, Edge or OneDrive however run correctly, the problem seems to be permissions related.If opened store app eg. WhatsApp from start menu, the app icon shows progress bar shortly and...
  8. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  9. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  10. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...