Windows 10: Store not running

Discus and support Store not running in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have just upgraded to windows 10, I was using windows 8.1. when I try to open Microsoft store, am seeing the error in the image below. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by giftmusanza, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Store not running

Hi,

I have just upgraded to windows 10, I was using windows 8.1. when I try to open Microsoft store, am seeing the error in the image below. I have tried resetting the cache, creating a new cache folder, running the reinstall-preinstalledapps, switching on the UAC, restarted the computer a multiple times but to no avail. I kindly need your help.

Store not running 89d1bd80-c006-4632-9209-192742f25377?upload=true.png

:)

giftmusanza, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

unable to run window store and update

Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 24, 2018
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Store not running

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Store not running

1. Store not running - Similar Threads - Store running

2. So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...: I've tried everything. WSReset, Directory, the Index or whatever it's called, making a new user, reinstalling it through resetting it in the windows settings menu, reinstalled it through Powershell, literally everything. I also reinstalled Windows. I have 0 idea what to do....
  3. Error Code: 0x803F8001 when running Store Games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code: 0x803F8001 when running Store Games on Windows 10: I get Error Code: 0x803F8001 when I try to run Cribbage Classic and Dominoes on Windows 10. Problem appeared about 7 days ago. My system and all Windows Store games are up to date. Have tried resetting and re-installing games, running DISM, and just about every suggested...
  4. Microsoft Store does not work while running VPN

Microsoft Store does not work while running VPN: I saw a fairly uninformed answer from a moderator in another forum that is locked about the store not working while a VPN is running. The Mods claim was that it was just the VPN's issue and the user should take it up with the software provider and not Microsoft isn't even...
  5. Microsoft store is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not running: Hi.. Yesterday i reset my windows 10 in recovery settings. After resseting microsoft store is not running and also other apps like mail, groove music, feedback hub are also not running. When i try to reinstall ms store i saw that it is not in the apps and features...
  6. Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen: hello, so today i tried to play State of Decay 2, i installed it and when i clicked on play, a splash screen pops up and then closes itself. I looked everywhere, tried everything what people say (reset apps, commands on cmd/powershell, troubleshooting, repairing windows,...
  7. I don't have the windows store app on my new PC which is running windows 10

I don't have the windows store app on my new PC which is running windows 10: I hope someone can help. I've tried a number of fixes to get the Microsoft Store APP and nothings worked. So far I have : 1) Created a New User profile, which works fine on my laptop but not this pc. 2) Used the Windows Troubleshooter 3) sfc /scannow 4) Start -...
  8. Store Experience Host prevents .exe file running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store Experience Host prevents .exe file running: Hi , i'm using w10 pro v.1809 I recently noticed that i can't open downloaded .exe files directly. "Store Experience Host" opens in a white page and i can't run that .exe file but when i use proxy , in Store Experience Host i see waiting logo and after few moment , my .exe...
  9. Store Exprience Host prevents .exe file running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store Exprience Host prevents .exe file running: i'm using w10 version 1809 i recently noticed that i can't open .exe files directly. "Store Exprience Host" opens in a white page and i can't run that .exe file but when i use proxy , in Store Exprience Host i see waiting logo and after few moment , my .exe runs for example...
  10. Services such as Microsoft store , Xbox , microsoft edge, login could not be run on dial up...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Services such as Microsoft store , Xbox , microsoft edge, login could not be run on dial up...: Services such as Microsoft store , Xbox , Microsoft edge, Microsoft login , Microsoft email etc. unable to run on dial up connection . It shows check your connection. They run only on WiFi. While other browsers and non Microsoft programs able to access Internet successfully....