Windows 10: Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?

Discus and support Store Not Updating Apps - WHY? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What version was the Norton specifically? Wonder is it related to this: Both Norton Windows Defender are Inactive after 22.5.5.14 update | Norton... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leechap, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Leechap Win User

Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?

It is the latest version of Norton Internet Security 2015 and it doesn't seem to be related to the version.

I reinstalled the most up to day build of it directly from the Norton website and the problem is still there.

I have to enable the Windows firewall to update apps and install new apps from the store. *Mad

Store Not Updating Apps - WHY? [​IMG]

Leechap, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Almighty1 Win User

Latest version doesn't mean anything because it can be 22.5.4.24 or 22.5.5.x. If you did manage to get 22.5.4.x, then that might be where the problem is. I've ran both Norton Internet Security 2016 and Norton 360 Premier 22.5.4.24 and there aren't any issues like that. 22.5.5.x did cause problems and I never got it by liveupdate because they pulled it but some people got it and it caused lots of problems. All the 22.x.x.x versions of Norton products shares the same code.

Almighty1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?

1. Store Not Updating Apps - WHY? - Similar Threads - Store Updating Apps

2. Why can't I download or update apps / games on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download or update apps / games on the Microsoft Store?: I've been trying to update my applications, but every time I do it, it says "Something happened on our end," and it always wants me to retry. But, retrying doesn't fix it. It also says "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again...
  3. Why are the updates in Microsoft Store as big as the entire app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the updates in Microsoft Store as big as the entire app?: This is new device for me. The updates on my MacBook were only a few hundred megabytes and the two updates on this device were over 2 gigabytes and 1.96 gigabytes. This seems excessive to me. Am I doing something wrong?HP laptop running Windows 11 Home....
  4. Why are the updates in Microsoft Store as big as the entire app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are the updates in Microsoft Store as big as the entire app?: This is new device for me. The updates on my MacBook were only a few hundred megabytes and the two updates on this device were over 2 gigabytes and 1.96 gigabytes. This seems excessive to me. Am I doing something wrong?HP laptop running Windows 11 Home....
  5. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  6. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  7. Store apps not updating

Store apps not updating: I have a growing number of Store apps whose status is ''pending'' and which are not updating. At present there are 19. I have tried to get a few to update manually but without success. Does this matter? Should I try to give them a nudge or leave them alone to update...
  8. Why does the Microsoft Store update all installed apps sometimes?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does the Microsoft Store update all installed apps sometimes?: Why does the Microsoft Store update all installed apps sometimes, but it appears that not all apps have actual valid updates, but they get put in the queue anyway. When you look at the "Modified" date after the update, the dates are not recent for a number of them. [ATTACH]...
  9. Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why apps on Microsoft Store are ugly?: First of all, sorry for my English. As of 2019, why windows apps are still ugly and aesthetically not pleasing? Is it difficult in coding to get smooth transitions, animations and seamless experience in Apps? For example, have a look at Spotify App. UI is good but...
  10. App Store Updates

App Store Updates: Apps won't update. App store finds updates. Some say " something went wrong" Other updates are on pause". Any ideas how to resolve. Internet is connected 14613