Windows 10: Store not working properly

Discus and support Store not working properly in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up while using the app ,and I ended up terminating it on the apps and features. I then tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KleinnnnnH, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Store not working properly

I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up while using the app ,and I ended up terminating it on the apps and features. I then tried to reinstall it, but I cannot reinstall it anymore.I tried restarting the computer, delete my cache, and wsreset as well but nothing seems to work. Is there anything more I need to do?

:)

KleinnnnnH, Mar 20, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Mar 20, 2022
  3. Live tile on Windows store app not working properly

Hi Robert,

The error that you encounter on Windows store can be caused by a background process that's not working correctly. To eliminate this error, we suggest that you reset your
    Windows store app by following these steps:

• Type run in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type in wsreset.exe.
    • Press Enter.
    • Exit the dialog box.
    • Re-launch the Windows store and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 20, 2022
  4. Store not working properly

Windows 10 Store - Never worked properly since purchased laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Windows Store.
    Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Is Windows 10 operating system pre-installed on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

I understand that you have mentioned most of the troubleshooting steps, I recommend try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

Store not working properly

1. Store not working properly - Similar Threads - Store working properly

2. Store not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store not working properly: I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up while using the app ,and I ended up terminating it on the apps and features. I then tried to reinstall it, but I cannot reinstall it anymore.I tried restarting the computer, delete my cache, and wsreset as well but...
  3. Store not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store not working properly: I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up while using the app ,and I ended up terminating it on the apps and features. I then tried to reinstall it, but I cannot reinstall it anymore.I tried restarting the computer, delete my cache, and wsreset as well but...
  4. Microsoft Store not working properly.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not working properly.: Hello! I have an issue with Microsoft Store when trying to install apps. No matter what I do, it shows an error.Translation:"Try again later, there has been an issue on our side"This keeps on forever, and I can't use appx files either....
  5. Microsoft Store not working properly.

Microsoft Store not working properly.: My Microsoft Store is not working properly. It doesn't update and doesn't install new apps. It always end up in a error, and with me trying again with no success....
  6. Microsoft Store is not working properly

Microsoft Store is not working properly: First off, Microsoft Store does not recognize mt D: Drive compatible for downloads I have 1.8 terabytes open on it. The second problem is that whenever I try to download HALO: The Master Chief Collection, It forces me to use my C: Drive and I can not change it to my D: Drive....
  7. Microsoft Store isn't working properly

Microsoft Store isn't working properly: I want to download some apps from Microsoft store, but it is not responding. After owning that app, I tried to install but it gets hanged up. To know more about the problem, I went to the download section to see if there are any other apps for updates or not. I saw that apps...
  8. Microsoft store not working properly

Microsoft store not working properly: when is try to install any apps or games It says error Even it does not start downloading I try all possible steps to repair microsoft store Some of the steps are: 1 reset window store 2troubleshouting window store 3updating window store 4doing all steps that i found...
  9. Store is not working properly

Store is not working properly: Hello, My computer had some issues with the hardware and the mechanic, changed the windows. Before giving for repairing, I even downloaded some apps from store. it worked properly. But after changing the windows, all my apps were gone that was downloaded from store,...
  10. Microsoft Store not working properly

Microsoft Store not working properly: Since yesterday (15 October 2019) I have not been able to download any App updates. I currently have 4 Apps showing as pending in the download queue. I reset the App and have run the trouble shooter all to no avail. Is it a problem at Microsoft's end?...