Windows 10: Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Discus and support Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community! I noticed yesterday that, all of a sudden, my photos wouldn't open in the Photos app, anymore. I would get an error message that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by julesibulesi, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Hello community!

I noticed yesterday that, all of a sudden, my photos wouldn't open in the Photos app, anymore. I would get an error message that the file was not found.

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working 3aeecae2-b249-4bbc-818f-06d56138dfd9?upload=true.png

I repaired and reset the app to no avail, then uninstalled it via the Powershell with

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

, hoping to get it again from the Store. But the store won't open. No error message. I see the purple start screen with the shopping bag, then it closes. WSReset doesn't work:

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working 1a88a840-acba-48f5-85d0-26505cf78d36?upload=true.png

Resetting from the Control Panel wields the same result as running the WSReset command in the shell. The Troubleshooter doesn't do anything, either.

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working c3668343-6397-4be8-8b2e-035d009cc9e1?upload=true.png

So, I ran the all-powerful command

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

but, while I do have the Photos app installed once more, it's still not opening.

Finally, I thought I'd make use of the Feedback Hub, cause that's what it's there for, I guess. But... it won't open. So here I am. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working :)

Googling the issue just brings out hundreds of similar cases but no apparent solution. I'm not aware of making changes to my system, other than keeping it up to date. Is that such a bad idea? Oh, and I installed Hugin Panorama Stitcher. Just uninstalled to rule it out as the culprit, and no change. There's only one profile on the machine. It's a five weeks old Dell XPS 9670. I'll roll back the updates of the last couple days next, to see if that helps. Any other ideas I should try?

Thanks!

Julian

:)

julesibulesi, Sep 14, 2018

2. Feedback Hub is not working

Hello,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that you were unable to use Microsoft's Feedback Hub. To get you sorted, kindly answer following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to log in to the Feedback Hub? If so, what is the error message?
    • Did the issue start to happen after installing the Creators Update?

We will be waiting for your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Sep 14, 2018
  4. UKdeejay Win User

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Feedback Hub is not working

Although I'm not the OP, here are my answers to your questions -

Aside from a system restart (Didn't solve the issue!) there are no Troubleshooting options given... the Feedback Hub simply says, "Something went wrong. We're having trouble loading the info needed for you to send us feedback. Check your connection and try
    again."

A [Try again] button has no effect.

Updating which drivers???

No 'Error' message apart from the above.

Unsure if this occurred immediately after the Creators Update as I didn't try to use the Feedback Hub then, but definitely present after update 'KB4020102' was installed...

UKdeejay, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

1. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working - Similar Threads - Store Photos Feedback

2. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking: I have been dealing with this for three years now. Very simply Microsoft Store does not work. In the interim, I have given hours to trying every remedy provided here. They have all failed. This is annoying, since some apps are exclusively distributed through the store. I have...
  3. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking: I have been dealing with this for three years now. Very simply Microsoft Store does not work. In the interim, I have given hours to trying every remedy provided here. They have all failed. This is annoying, since some apps are exclusively distributed through the store. I have...
  4. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  6. Microsoft app not working, feedback hub not working, photos not working

Microsoft app not working, feedback hub not working, photos not working: Nothing is working in my windows, Tried below things, - Updated latest windows 10 - Run wsreset.exe, throwing error, 'The deployment operation was blocked because of special profile deployment not allowed........ - Tried changing the login id to different one....
  7. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  8. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  9. feedback hub not working

feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  10. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...