Windows 10: Store price not accurate at checkout

Discus and support Store price not accurate at checkout in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I was shopping the Microsoft store on my xbox out of boredom. .. saw they had the new Galaxy Note S10/+ on the store at a deal for $200... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BomBaSZN2, Feb 3, 2020.

1. BomBaSZN2 Win User

Store price not accurate at checkout

Hello,

I was shopping the Microsoft store on my xbox out of boredom. .. saw they had the new Galaxy Note S10/+ on the store at a deal for $200 off...and it also said it comes with a free wireless charging stand...I get it configured and go to checkout and it switched from $749.99 before tax to $949.99 before tax and no charger included...went back and now the only place it says $200 off is on the main store page but can't get the price to go down like it should.... does anyone know why this is or is Microsoft trying to pull a fast one on me? I've spent quite a bit of money through the store the last 7 years since I opened my xbox account and the least I deserve is that $200 off my order just for being a loyal customer but that 200 is the difference in me buying the phone and not. Anyone?

:)

BomBaSZN2, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Checkout loop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Are you making the purchase through Microsoft Store or browser?
    2. If it’s through browser, have you checked with a different browser?

Meanwhile, if it’s Microsoft Store which is causing this issue, I would suggest you to kindly follow the below steps in resolving the issue.

Step 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

• Open Run command (run as admin) by pressing
      Win + R keys together.
    • Type WSReset.exe command and press
      OK to reset Windows Store.

Step 2: Troubleshoot Microsoft Store.

Go to Settings > Update & Security >
    Troubleshoot > Click on Microsoft Store and select Run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Checkout loop

I am trying to purchase on the store site , but I am stuck in a loop where I hit checkout, the site ask me to login, i login, hit checkout again and it keeps taking me to the first checkout page over and over.

pmccloud3492, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Filter by price

Hi Thanatica,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Are you referring these feature in Windows Store?
    • When you say 'filtering by price' are you referring to price filters ascending or descending?

If yes then I suggest you to open Windows Store click on
    Apps tab
    ; Click on Top apps; Under Refine you can filter for free and paid apps. However there is no option to filter ascending or descending under paid. You may leave feedback about this feature in Feedback app. Thank
    you.

Pavan_N, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Store price not accurate at checkout - Similar Threads - Store price accurate

2. Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically: I have been trying, for weeks, to buy an Xbox Series X/HLEXSX.Every time I get one into my cart, the entire store goes haywire. Nothing loads. Error. Can't checkout. Error. Try that again. Error. Oops something went wrong on our end. Error. The URL may be misspelled. Error. -...
  3. Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically: I have been trying, for weeks, to buy an Xbox Series X/HLEXSX.Every time I get one into my cart, the entire store goes haywire. Nothing loads. Error. Can't checkout. Error. Try that again. Error. Oops something went wrong on our end. Error. The URL may be misspelled. Error. -...
  4. Questions and Rants - Microsoft Store Cart/Checkout specifically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  7. In store special student pricing

In store special student pricing: I pre-ordered the Surface Pro 7 at a Microsoft Store a couple of days ago because I am leaving on holiday the day after the released (23rd October). So I wanted to make sure I could have it before my trip. Since then I logged onto Microsoft online and I saw that I am...
  8. Checkout loop

Checkout loop: I am trying to purchase on the store site , but I am stuck in a loop where I hit checkout, the site ask me to login, i login, hit checkout again and it keeps taking me to the first checkout page over and over....
  9. Download sizes in Microsoft store are not accurate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download sizes in Microsoft store are not accurate: I know it might be the wrong place to ask such a question but I hope to get some answers Three days now I tired to download Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft store and to be honest this is my first time downloading a game from Microsoft store on my pc So the size of the...
  10. Download sizes in Microsoft store are not accurate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download sizes in Microsoft store are not accurate: I know it might be the wrong place to ask such a question but I hope to get some answers Three days now I tired to download Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft store and to be honest this is my first time downloading a game from Microsoft store on my pc So the size of the...