Windows 10: Store problem(Minecraft Education)

Discus and support Store problem(Minecraft Education) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Iremgzkck, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Iremgzkck Win User

Store problem(Minecraft Education)

I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play

:)

Iremgzkck, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition available now!

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition available now! | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Store problem(Minecraft Education) - Similar Threads - Store problem Minecraft

2. Minecraft Education Edition Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition Stuck: Hi, ive been playing Minecraft Education on my low end laptop specs: intel pentium 2.3 ghz 1 gb ram, now i downloaded it on my pc which is low end and it did at first, i played for several hours and i tried to open it again it just stuck at minecraft loading screen. any help...
  3. Minecraft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Store: I says that I don't own a pack that I bought how do I fix this? ‍ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-store/a150b65f-3e01-4c05-abee-9945cb7b8d7f
  4. Free educational content available in Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 News
    Free educational content available in Minecraft Marketplace: To help keep young minds sharp and stimulated while kids are now out of school, Minecraft Marketplace has launched favorite lessons from Minecraft: Education Edition in a brand new Education category. These educational worlds can be played on your own, with your kids,...
  5. Minecraft for Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Education: I bought the minecraft full game and now I've the especial project at school with my two kids. We are creating the school plant in minecraft, but our ideia is create the school in the minecraft education to use inside the classroom. But, with our count it's not possible...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 & Windows Store Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 & Windows Store Problems: I recently redeemed my Windows 10 Code and I had to uninstall the game because it wouldn't do anything when I started it. I tried re-installing it but now it says I'm missing system requirements and says "Architecture Minimum: x86 You have: Couldn't detect hardware" and the...
  7. How to install Minecraft Education Edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Minecraft Education Edition?: Please help me to install Minecraft Education Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-education-edition/44280338-0aef-48de-8975-c652fa1cd985"
  8. Store problem(Minecraft Education)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store problem(Minecraft Education): I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-problemminecraft-education/dfbc124d-20fa-4f27-8ea6-71f7f300bc6b
  9. Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad: We’ve spent our summer building innovative tools to help students of all ages and levels get the most out of learning, the minute they walk back into your classroom. In this latest edition of What’s New in EDU, we’re excited to share a new batch of features and enhancements...
  10. Minecraft: Education Edition available now!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition available now!: Today, we are excited to announce that the full version of Minecraft: Education Edition is now available for purchase in 11 languages and 50 countries around the world. [img] The full version of Minecraft: Education Edition includes the Classroom Mode companion app,...