Windows 10: Store Problem

Discus and support Store Problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello why i cant install any things from my store? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by The Master13142, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Store Problem

hello
    why i cant install any things from my store?
    Store Problem d7ec39c5-0a4f-4c8c-b027-2116422639be?upload=true.jpg

:)

The Master13142, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Aug 12, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Store Problem

Problem with Store

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:
    Try a Windows store resetting and check downloading the apps.

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type wsreset and hit Enter.
    Windows store will reset and start.

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: I would also suggest you to
    try creating a new user account and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account linking a Microsoft account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Store Problem

1. Store Problem - Similar Threads - Store Problem

2. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  3. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  4. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  6. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store: App installer updating stuck and is not downloading. therefore i can't install any app from store because app installer package wont be updating or downloading and stuck on 604kb of 3.0mb....
  7. Hi! I've a problem with microsoft store

8. Microsoft Store update problem

Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  9. Microsoft Store update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store update problem: HelloI'm currently having a problem with Microsoft Store.Whenever i open up Microsoft Store,and click on Library the following Apps say they need updating:-App InstallerMixed Reality PortalGet HelpMicrosoft PeopleSnipping ToolMSN WeatherXbox Game Bar PluginI update all of...
  10. Microsoft Store update problem