Windows 10: store problems/ internet

Discus and support store problems/ internet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my store on the windows 10 keep saying connect to the internet and it keeps having internet problems but my google and everything else works but not my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by carlie johnson, Feb 12, 2019.

1. store problems/ internet

my store on the windows 10 keep saying connect to the internet and it keeps having internet problems but my google and everything else works but not my store I don't know if this is the correct place to ask what to do but I don't understand this maybe someone can reach out and help me out my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** yes use Gmail if you want to tell me anything but also can you help me understand why this is happening?

I'm going to try and power off the computer but I'm not sure if that will do anything but an someone get back to me as soon as you can thank you!

:)

carlie johnson, Feb 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Feb 12, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

store problems/ internet

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

store problems/ internet

1. store problems/ internet - Similar Threads - store problems internet

2. Internet problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet problem: So for my computer it uses ethernet but I put in a chip that allows me to get wireless wifi but its insanely slow the problem is not my wifi please help in the comments submitted by /u/NickThePrickiest [link] [comments]...
  3. Problem to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem to Internet: :: ATTENTION :: There is a very very big probem in windows 10. When I am going to connect internet through andriod USB TETHERING then some time it is not connecting, when connecting so many time later then does not serve Internet. I did all possible things like- driver...
  4. Internet problems

Internet problems: hi, When i go onto my internet i see many other networks except for mine which i find weird since it was working last week. things i have tried, - restarting router - restarting pc - troubleshooting - now i am trying to uppdate windows but i dont know if that will do...
  5. Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Problems: On some applications, the internet works fine and smoothly but on others it can't seem to connect. I talked to my provider and they told me to contact Microsoft Support for that. Are there any suggestions on how to fix this problem?...
  6. Internet problems

Internet problems: My pc randomly disconnects from my wifi. Its only when im on my wifi that it does this. My friend that lives with me his pc never disconnects from the wifi. Im not sure what to do please help its very annoying when im mid game and it happens. submitted by /u/HowsMyHotspot...
  7. internet problems

internet problems: i am having problems with my windows 10 internet problems after a few hours i am on the internet it stops working but my wifi is always connected is there a fault somewhere is there a fault somewhere in windows 10 that makes this happen i have to keep restarting my computer...
  8. Internet Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Problems: So I have a Toshiba Laptop running windows 10. It has been working perfectly until today. It will not connect to the internet now. On the notification bar where you can see networks, nothing is displayed. I have tried to reset my router and that didn't work. I have tried...
  9. Internet Problem!

Internet Problem!: Hey everyone, I seem to be having a problem to connenecting to the internet. I have tried everything that i know, it seems to notice the ethernet wire but no internet connection. I did a troubleshoot and it says about the ethernet adapter drives. I have no clue what they...
  10. Internet problem!

Internet problem!: Hello guys. First of all, forgive me for my English! :P Secondly, since I have installed windows 10 on my computer, I got some Internet problems. Ping goes up!(from 60 to 300+ms). I don't have any program that cause that problem, or downloading. I did a little search on the...