Windows 10: Store: Problems with pricing of 2 products cannot find appropriate area for this.

Discus and support Store: Problems with pricing of 2 products cannot find appropriate area for this. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Problem 1 - As of today May 27th, an existing product on Microsoft Store, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries, is supposed to cost $29.99 according to the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rogue1618, May 27, 2021.

1. Rogue1618 Win User

Store: Problems with pricing of 2 products cannot find appropriate area for this.

Problem 1 - As of today May 27th, an existing product on Microsoft Store, MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries, is supposed to cost $29.99 according to the website and promotions of the company making the product as seen on this page.It still shows as $49.99 while other platforms have lowered prices to $29.99.Problem 2 - A similar lowering of price is supposed to exist for DLC content for said product named MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries - Heroes of the Inner Sphere, not done either in Store.Problem 3 - There is supposed to be a third product named MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries - Digital Extras offered, nowhere

:)

Rogue1618, May 27, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Filter by price

Hi Thanatica,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Are you referring these feature in Windows Store?
    • When you say 'filtering by price' are you referring to price filters ascending or descending?

If yes then I suggest you to open Windows Store click on
    Apps tab
    ; Click on Top apps; Under Refine you can filter for free and paid apps. However there is no option to filter ascending or descending under paid. You may leave feedback about this feature in Feedback app. Thank
    you.

Pavan_N, May 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 27, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Store: Problems with pricing of 2 products cannot find appropriate area for this.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Store: Problems with pricing of 2 products cannot find appropriate area for this. - Similar Threads - Store Problems pricing

2. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  3. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find Correct Product Key: I found 2 different product keys in Windows 10.I ran Command Prompt and Power Shell as admini.strtor. They gave me the same product key.ThenI wanted to make certain I had the right one I went to Registry and looked there. It gave me a completely different product key.Which is...
  4. Cannot Find Correct Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Cannot find or get product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  6. Cannot find or get product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find or get product key: I was given a small panda computer with win 11 pro and no able to activate or troubleshoot it or get any service over the phone..Furthermore the communication between my computer and Microsoft seem to be blocked...Please if you have some ideas for me to help out I would...
  7. Price and Availability of Microsoft products

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Price and Availability of Microsoft products: I really just wanted to say that I find the fact that only people of privilege have access to your products upsetting .Now im sure there will be several people who object saying anyone who wants access can have it. There will also be those who say if you work hard ,bla, bla,...
  8. Finding a genuine version / pricing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding a genuine version / pricing: Afternoon! (First post) :) I've just spent literally the entire night agonising over a new build, it's the first one I've done since 2012 so as you can imagine I've had a lot to catch up on. All of the new components I need have been ordered and are on the way, except...
  9. Store price not accurate at checkout

Store price not accurate at checkout: Hello, I was shopping the Microsoft store on my xbox out of boredom. .. saw they had the new Galaxy Note S10/+ on the store at a deal for $200 off...and it also said it comes with a free wireless charging stand...I get it configured and go to checkout and it switched from...
  10. In store special student pricing

In store special student pricing: I pre-ordered the Surface Pro 7 at a Microsoft Store a couple of days ago because I am leaving on holiday the day after the released (23rd October). So I wanted to make sure I could have it before my trip. Since then I logged onto Microsoft online and I saw that I am...