Windows 10: Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Al.Ludwig, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Al.Ludwig Win User

Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes me to the same place.

Al L

:)

Al.Ludwig, Feb 1, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 1, 2020
  4. ndra Win User

Purchasing Windows 10 Pro License on the US store from outside of the US

Hi,

I am thinking of purchasing Windows 10 Pro license from the US store because it is significantly cheaper then the one listed on my region's store.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

ndra, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Store Purchase Pro

2. Can't sign in to Microsoft store to purchase Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in to Microsoft store to purchase Windows 10 Pro: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft store to purchase the Windows 10 Pro upgrade on a new computer.When I click the "Buy" button it opens a sign in window, and when I enter my email I get this error: "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Purchase: Good Day I purchased a new laptop recently with Windows 10 Home Single Language preinstalled. For work I am required to have Windows 10 Pro and I thus purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Micrsosoft store. I received an email with the order confirmation number...
  4. Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro purchased product is no longer listed in Microsoft Store Purchase made on...: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 Home and I wanted to use my recently purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store, but product doesn't exists anymore. What can I do? I already tried to contact Microsoft Store support with no success to communicate by phone....
  5. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  6. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app

Windows 10 Pro purchased in store app: I cannot find a product key or digital lic key anywhere on my order confirmation or in my account infor. I purchased windows pro updgrade and windows activation keeps giving me error. see attached[ATTACH]...
  8. Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase)

Reactivation of Windows 10 Pro (Store Purchase): I have a Dell XPS 13 (2018) that came with Windows Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro on Store, and I had it activated correctly - everything went smooth. When the November 2018 Windows Activation issue (global incident) happened, I lost my activation status - I've been...
  9. Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation

Windows 10 Pro purchased through Store Problem with Activation: I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro with my Microsoft Account through the Microsoft Store. I purchased the Pro Version and installed it in my Dell Inspiron 15inch 5000 Series Laptop. I did all the updates all-right, and then I went to use my build. But now Windows System Info...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...