Windows 10: Store says I'm not connected to Internet

Discus and support Store says I'm not connected to Internet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The store says that I'm not connected to the Internet when obviously I am.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RonanBaron, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Store says I'm not connected to Internet

The store says that I'm not connected to the Internet when obviously I am.

:)

RonanBaron, Apr 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Store says i'm not connected to the internet but I am connected to the internet

Hi Shaian,

Your Windows Store showing you don't have an internet connection might be due to a variety of reasons. One of which is due to corrupted Store files.

Does your PC tell you as well that you don't have an internet connection or just the Store app?

When did this start to happen? What were the recent changes made before this occurred?

What Windows 10 build and version are you currently on? You may check it by following these steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys from the keyboard to launch the
      Run dialog window.
    • Type winver, then press the Enter key. You may then see the Windows 10 version and build you're in.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Apps from Windows store 10 do not connect to internet

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you able to connect to internet and browse?
    • Is this issue specific to Windows Store apps?
    • Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: If installed from the Windows store try to run a
    Windows Store app troubleshooter
    and check.

Refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: Run inbuilt Internet connection troubleshooter
    and Network Adapter troubleshooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    • Also run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Store says I'm not connected to Internet

Cant get Cortana to work, says it's not connected to the internet.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joy Kemprai.

Title:
    Cant get Cortana To work

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before I can provide you any assistance, I would like you to answer the question below:

1. Do you that an un-interrupted internet connection?

2. Is your web browser working properly?

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if the issue persist:

Step 1: Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.
    Step 2: Run Internet Troubleshooter.

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

I have done all the above and have a 50mbps connection. Help. Thank You

John Schaus, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Store says I'm not connected to Internet

1. Store says I'm not connected to Internet - Similar Threads - Store says I'm

2. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  3. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  4. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet

The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet: Hey, I have a problem in the microsoft store that says I'm not connected to the internet. I am trying to download a game on my PC, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon appears saying, "You will need the Internet for this" and it has the error code 0x800704cf. I'm not...
  6. Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet: every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft windows 10 edition it says that I am not connected to the internet and gives me this error: you'll need to connect to the internet for this it doesn't look like you're...
  7. Windows Network & Internet Says I'm Connected to the Internet but I'm NOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Network & Internet Says I'm Connected to the Internet but I'm NOT: In the Network & Internet settings of windows 10 I am seeing "You're connected to the internet" . But none of my browsers can get to a website. This computer is connected with an ethernet. I have restarted my router and all of my other ethernet and wifi computers can...
  8. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...
  9. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...: This problem has been happening for a while, and I don't know how to fix it. Error Code: 0x80072EFD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-says-im-not-connected-to-the/21515279-9490-4a55-a256-7107a1bda5e5"
  10. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet: Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft store decided I am not connected to the internet

2. microsoft store is not online but i have the internet

3. microsoft store says im not online when i am

4. microsoft store app says no internet