Windows 10: Store won't forget my Microsoft account

Discus and support Store won't forget my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! ^_^ I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts: Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GatoSoft, Aug 11, 2015.

1. GatoSoft Win User

Store won't forget my Microsoft account

Hi! ^_^
    I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts:
    Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted me to install it on their PCs with all the software they need. Everything went perfect until I had the great idea of login into the Store with my very own Microsoft account just to install a couple of Store apps they wanted me to install.
    Now, my problem is that I have 5 different devices from different people with my Microsoft account saved. I mean, I went to the Store and logged out my account, but still it's showing when you want to login to another account and, if you click it, it logins into my account again without even requesting for a password!
    I'm pretty concern about this problem because I don't want them to install new Store using my account by mistake since I would lost control of my account's library.
    I hope you can help me with this riddle. Thanks in advance. :3

:)

GatoSoft, Aug 11, 2015

2. microsoft account password

forget my Microsoft account password.. How to download apps from store. I'm using Lumia 920

DayanandKalarickal, Aug 11, 2015
  3. geodan7 Win User
    My Store Won't Open on My Windows 10 PC

I have the latest windows 10 updates...but my store won't open....plus Cortana and Edge forget my settings,etc...really annoying...

geodan7, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Store won't forget my Microsoft account

1. Store won't forget my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Store won't forget

2. MY microsoft store won't open on S mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY microsoft store won't open on S mode: please I need help , I want to Get out of S mode, but is impossible for me to access to PowerShell or others features , I can't download anything , and I try all the possible ways to reboot the app , reinstall windows , use run (wsreset.exe) change time. troubleshoot etc...
  3. Microsoft Store & Account no connection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store & Account no connection: I am so desperate to fix this problem. This problem was happened after I cloning my windows from HDD to SSD. The cloning process is fine, but until i wanted to download software from Microsoft Store it just pop up no connection. Another problem is my Microsoft Account can't...
  4. Microsoft Store won't open.

Microsoft Store won't open.: Microsoft Store won't open, I restarted my PC (ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DU-MB74) thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/1ccd9a2c-17ba-463f-b4a6-622ee10b89f0"
  5. My windows 10 won't link to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows 10 won't link to my Microsoft account.: When I upgraded for free from windows 8 to windows 10 I got a digital license on my microsoft account but somehow I've deleted it when browsing through my account. At the time I contacted the support and was told that once I reinstalled Windows 10 I'd get my license back in...
  6. Microsoft store won't open

Microsoft store won't open: The store will open then immediately close. I have tried many fixes such as running wsreset.exe and deleting the local cache folder. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/0bfa9570-4f23-4e32-b446-477802685085"
  7. Microsoft Store won't opne

Microsoft Store won't opne: I recently had to reset my computer and now I can't access the Microsoft store. Everytime I try to download an app I get an error message that says "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store"...
  8. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...
  9. Microsoft store account problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store account problem.: Hi I opened Microsoft Store today after a windows 10 App update for Microsoft Store =11712-1001-11-0., found I was logged in with my Microsoft Account, which I should not have been. I signed out but when I open Microsoft Store i am signed in again with my Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't launch: I can't launch Microsoft Store on my mother's laptop. It's running Windows 10, version 10.0.14393. The laptop is only about a year old. Whenever I try to launch the store, I just get hourglassing. I've let it go as long as 45 minutes and it never gets launched. What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Store wont forget my Microsoft account