Windows 10: Store won't forget my Microsoft account

Discus and support Store won't forget my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! ^_^ I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts: Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GatoSoft, Aug 11, 2015.

1. GatoSoft Win User

Store won't forget my Microsoft account

Hi! ^_^
    I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts:
    Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted me to install it on their PCs with all the software they need. Everything went perfect until I had the great idea of login into the Store with my very own Microsoft account just to install a couple of Store apps they wanted me to install.
    Now, my problem is that I have 5 different devices from different people with my Microsoft account saved. I mean, I went to the Store and logged out my account, but still it's showing when you want to login to another account and, if you click it, it logins into my account again without even requesting for a password!
    I'm pretty concern about this problem because I don't want them to install new Store using my account by mistake since I would lost control of my account's library.
    I hope you can help me with this riddle. Thanks in advance. :3

:)

GatoSoft, Aug 11, 2015

2. microsoft account password

forget my Microsoft account password.. How to download apps from store. I'm using Lumia 920

DayanandKalarickal, Aug 11, 2015
  3. geodan7 Win User
    My Store Won't Open on My Windows 10 PC

I have the latest windows 10 updates...but my store won't open....plus Cortana and Edge forget my settings,etc...really annoying...

geodan7, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Store won't forget my Microsoft account

1. Store won't forget my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Store won't forget

2. Microsoft store accounts.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store accounts.: Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again....
  3. Microsoft store won't launch

Microsoft store won't launch: My Microsoft Store won't launch, it closes as soon as I try to open it. For the past 2 days I have tried everything under the sun to try and fix the Microsoft Store, none of them have worked. List of things I have tried: -Troubleshoot through Update and Security -Reset...
  4. Microsoft store won't open

Microsoft store won't open: My PC hasn't been able to open Microsoft store and I am not sure of how I can fix this. when I try to open it, it stays open for a couple of seconds and then closes. this happens whenever I try to open it. I have tried lots of different ways to fix it but none of them...
  5. Are Windows Keys stored with my Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are Windows Keys stored with my Microsoft Account?: After a failed update, i was no longer able to use Windows, so i installed Ubuntu to get a copy of windows to write to a usb stick. My question is: If i reinstall windows and i'm asked for a key, will the previous key be linked to my account? If so, i would i go by doing...
  6. My Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos app won't open.

My Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos app won't open.: Hello, My Microsoft Store won't open and my Microsoft Photos app won't open up on my laptop desktop. It sometimes tries to open but immediately shuts down. How can this be fixed? Thank you. Patty...
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I am trying to reinstall xbox console companion but I can't even open microsoft store. I try to open it and it just says, "Page Could Not Be Loaded. Please Try Again Later."...
  8. Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.: We are getting a new terminal and browser. Everyone is demanding a new file explorer. But I think, more important than that is a new store. They need to write it from scratch and fix this broken store first. The Xbox(beta) is a step in the right direction. In future I also...
  9. Microsoft Store won't open.

Microsoft Store won't open.: Microsoft Store won't open, I restarted my PC (ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DU-MB74) thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/1ccd9a2c-17ba-463f-b4a6-622ee10b89f0"
  10. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Store wont forget my Microsoft account