Windows 10: Store won't forget my Microsoft account

Discus and support Store won't forget my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! ^_^ I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts: Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GatoSoft, Aug 11, 2015.

1. GatoSoft Win User

Store won't forget my Microsoft account

Hi! ^_^
    I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts:
    Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted me to install it on their PCs with all the software they need. Everything went perfect until I had the great idea of login into the Store with my very own Microsoft account just to install a couple of Store apps they wanted me to install.
    Now, my problem is that I have 5 different devices from different people with my Microsoft account saved. I mean, I went to the Store and logged out my account, but still it's showing when you want to login to another account and, if you click it, it logins into my account again without even requesting for a password!
    I'm pretty concern about this problem because I don't want them to install new Store using my account by mistake since I would lost control of my account's library.
    I hope you can help me with this riddle. Thanks in advance. :3

:)

GatoSoft, Aug 11, 2015

2. microsoft account password

forget my Microsoft account password.. How to download apps from store. I'm using Lumia 920

DayanandKalarickal, Aug 11, 2015
  3. geodan7 Win User
    My Store Won't Open on My Windows 10 PC

I have the latest windows 10 updates...but my store won't open....plus Cortana and Edge forget my settings,etc...really annoying...

geodan7, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Store won't forget my Microsoft account

1. Store won't forget my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Store won't forget

2. Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address: I bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account. To install it, I need to be logged into the account. When I go to log in, a message pops up to say "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When I click on "No account? Create one!" it then...
  3. Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address: I bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account. To install it, I need to be logged into the account. When I go to log in, a message pops up to say "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When I click on "No account? Create one!" it then...
  4. Microsoft Store won't recognise my account email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  6. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  7. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

8. Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account

Microsoft Store Problem in my Microsoft Account: When I login on any computer with my Microsoft account in Microsoft store and I open my library in Microsoft store message display add some app.There'nothing in your library I have also reinstall fresh copy of windows 10 X64 Pro...
  9. My Microsoft Store Won't Open

My Microsoft Store Won't Open: Please help I was downloading Xbox Insider Hub and It wasn't downloading It happens before and I reset microsoft store everytime this time I reset the microsoft store I can't reset it anymore and It wont open anymore I tried using wsreset command still not working I entered...
  10. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Store wont forget my Microsoft account