Windows 10: Store won't let me leave S mode

Discus and support Store won't let me leave S mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I try to leave S mode, the store tells me "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I realize this is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanCarroll3, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Store won't let me leave S mode

Every time I try to leave S mode, the store tells me "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I realize this is apparently a common problem, but I spent a full hour on the phone with Microsoft support, who basically told me I'll need a second computer to fix this. I don't have a second computer, I can't afford a second computer, and it's frankly insane to me that I'd be expected to get a second computer to get this one to work properly. It cost hundreds of euros and it's essentially useless to me in S mode, is there any way to work around this? I've done all t

:)

DanCarroll3, Jul 19, 2021

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jul 19, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jul 19, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Store won't let me leave S mode

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Store won't let me leave S mode

1. Store won't let me leave S mode - Similar Threads - Store won't let

2. Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group: I've logged into Microsoft family as the following article asks and tried the steps. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/leave-family-group-or-remove-members-6d806bbb-eb38-a978-10f4-3bbb814ffcc4However, there is no three-dot menu for me to click on over my...
  3. Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group: I've logged into Microsoft family as the following article asks and tried the steps. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/leave-family-group-or-remove-members-6d806bbb-eb38-a978-10f4-3bbb814ffcc4However, there is no three-dot menu for me to click on over my...
  4. Microsoft Family Won't Let Me Leave the Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  6. won't let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    won't let me switch out of s mode: I have been trying to switch out of S mode for about a year now and I've tried everything. The directions for switching out of S Mode FROM MICROSOFT state "On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > System > Activation. In the Switch to Windows 11 Pro section,...
  7. S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    S-Mode & Won't Let Me Change: I have a valid Windows 10 program, purchased a couple of years ago, not shared with anyone. My computer froze multiple times yesterday while trying to reboot. I tried re-setting to the previous day's reset point when it was working just fine, but nothing. The only way to get...
  8. Won't let me switch out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me switch out of S mode: After I updated my computer, it switched me back to S mode, and now when I try to get out of S mode from the Store, it brings up an error message saying "something went wrong" and to "try again later." I have already restarted my computer twice trying to solve this issue. Any...
  9. store app does not let me switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    store app does not let me switch out of s mode: the store app does not let me try out of s mode I try through the setting and I search switch out of s mode and it will appear and i click the learn more but then it says that it is not found and that there is an error with the store app...
  10. Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't Let Me Switch Out Of S Mode: I just bought this computer with Windows 10. The first day I managed to switch out of S Mode and download other applications Google Chrome and Firefox. But a few days later the computer updated and when I tried to open Chrome it told me I was in S Mode and would need to...