Windows 10: store

Discus and support store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm unable to install apps from store no install button and ive checked the videos but I have not found a clue for installation from store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hrushikeshpaloju, Dec 16, 2018.

1. store

I'm unable to install apps from store no install button and ive checked the videos but I have not found a clue for installation from store

:)

hrushikeshpaloju, Dec 16, 2018

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 16, 2018
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 16, 2018
  4. store

The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

store

1. store - Similar Threads - store

2. Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?: IIRC back when it was launched, and even after Project Rome, the Microsoft Store supported 32-bit apps only. I've avoided using apps from it - unless they're unavailable elsewhere - for that reason, since I prefer to run as much stuff 64-bit as I can. Has this changed? Are...
  3. Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes: I uploaded my minidump files for analysis through onedrive for your consideration: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AicQXuPZF1-Dh04zj0v4BsRddfnj?e=N1oiKH to note, this a recently bought lenovo laptop. I have searched online for solutions and so far I had. Perfomed Sfc scannow, and...
  4. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  5. BSOD - UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Any suggestions on how to resolve this ? I keep geeting a BSOD a day, sometimes multiple since Sep 10, 2019. Not sure if this has anything to do with the update. I uninstalled all updates installed on Sep 10, but problem didn't go away. Now my device is up to date and all...
  6. iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iwant to store files ie letters photo ect to mictro card forom n asus 460s: hi not good with lap tops I have put a scandisk extreme card in the sd slot and I want to automatically store letters etc to this how do I do it thanks...
  7. PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart): So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been completely bricked and I'm unable to purchase things from the Microsoft store. Support has been completely useless...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Store

Can't login to Microsoft Store: Last week my hard drive died, so I had to start from scratch. I just recently started gaming on Xbox and decided to download Gears 5 on PC through the Windows Store. After getting my new hard drive and setting stuff back up, the one thing I can't do is log back into the...
  9. Microsoft Store not working

Microsoft Store not working: Microsoft Store briefly opens then closes, and none of the methods i have tried have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-working/207f3227-f751-4985-98f8-5b4cbda43620"
  10. store is ****

store is ****: so the microsoft store is broken i tried my best to fix it but i have given up only thing the store says is update the site. all i get is this code 0x80004003 microsoft pleace fix your **** site so i can use it!....