Windows 10: Store

Discus and support Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can not download any apps from the microsoft store. Updated windows 10 and rebooted and still get and error message and it tells me it is on their end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pmswolf1957, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Store

Can not download any apps from the microsoft store. Updated windows 10 and rebooted and still get and error message and it tells me it is on their end and try again later

:)

pmswolf1957, Jul 30, 2019

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 30, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 30, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Store

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Store

1. Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. The Google Play store visual refresh

in Windows 10 News
    The Google Play store visual refresh: The Google Play Store has over two billion monthly active users coming to find the right app, game, and other digital content. To improve the overall store experience, we’re excited to roll out a complete visual redesign. Aligning with Material design language, we’re...
  3. win store 无法启用

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win store 无法启用: 无法启用win store, 用官方修改工具(Appsdiagnostic10 ),检测到store 损坏,可是无法修改,怎么办? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-store-%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E5%90%AF%E7%94%A8/d354e6e2-e2d9-4383-8ace-f34826d121f0
  4. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??: Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app capabilities of...
  5. Windows store on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store on pc: When i load up ark on the windows store it only lets me download it to my xbox and not my pc. How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-on-pc/51143a9d-692c-4abe-bcb7-8c4cf243d067
  6. microsoft store jigsaw puzzles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store jigsaw puzzles: daily jigsaw puzzles will not download each day the other puzzles I paid for are working Microsoft says the thread is locked do not know the meaning of that message....
  7. The store fails to upgrade to Windows 10 pro

The store fails to upgrade to Windows 10 pro: The page says purchase, I click the box and a window pups up and goes away. So I am stopped doing more to purchase 10 Pro. Never had this problem before. I don't block popups in my browser (Chrome). Thanks Ken...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.: I have Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox one and it says it is ''Xbox play anywhere''. However whenever I load up Ark on my PC (Windows 10, meets games requirements) it crashes after seconds. I have seen many people with this problem please help....
  9. Unable to download some apps from Windows store

Unable to download some apps from Windows store: Hello, I have recently upgraded my system to Windows 10. Most of the things are working like charm except a few hiccups. One of them is that I'm unable to download some apps from Windows store. Note that, this is NOT happening will all apps but only few apps. After I hit...
  10. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: In the last few days, I cannot download or update my store's applications. They are stuck in showing download, almost ready. What I can do? I need help to solve this problem, thanks...