Windows 10: Store

Discus and support Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. I have tried to link my Android phone to my windows 10 PC. However when I tried to download the my phone application on my PC it gives a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobiKhan1, Sep 10, 2019.

1. RobiKhan1 Win User

Store

Hello there. I have tried to link my Android phone to my windows 10 PC. However when I tried to download the my phone application on my PC it gives a pop-out message saying that "you'll need a new app to open this windows-ms-store". Do you think that i can fix this so that I can get my application on my windows 10 PC

:)

RobiKhan1, Sep 10, 2019

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 10, 2019
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 10, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

Store

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

Store

1. Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open Microsoft Store in my laptop: I'm trying from many days. But I was unable to open Microsoft Store in my system. Error showing page can't be loaded. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store-in-my-laptop/86c7637b-6847-475c-813a-2d857302ff1d"
  3. Minecraft 10 - unable to connect to store please check your connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 10 - unable to connect to store please check your connection: Hi i have minecraft 10 and cant seem to buy any minecoins anymore, i get to the store page but when i click on the buy more coins button its coming up unable to connect please check internet connection - i have tried wsreset - reinstalling the game - made sure im signed...
  4. Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store

Can't download or install anything on Windows 10 Store: Suddenly whenever anything tries to download, it immediately fails with the error code 0x803FB005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-or-install-anything-on-windows-10/22bcca55-e098-4304-806c-38006b0f686f"
  5. Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error

Microsoft Store No Applicable Devices Available Error: Hi all, I have just subscribed to Xbox Gamer Pass to experience what its all about but when trying to download a game (which is included in the pass) I get this error: The cursor over the Install button goes to ''cant execute action'' one and when I go to "install on my...
  6. Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store

Integrated in Recommended peripherals in Windows Store: Hello, What does 'Integrated' mean and what is the difference? Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/integrated-in-recommended-peripherals-in-windows/73fba960-212d-4c6c-ab6b-6ad7b2b757b8"
  7. I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store

I can't see the Movies and Edge Extensions tabs in the Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] this is proof https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-the-movies-and-edge-extensions-tabs-in/b923d4d3-dd14-43da-9217-f2b0cd93d487"
  8. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  9. Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.

Impossible to download Nvidia Control Panel from Store.: Hello, i'm in a big mess, my TWO developpement machines are unable to download the Nvidia Control Panel from STORE ! it seems i'm not the only one. ...of course, after the last WIndows Update. THANKS microsoft, thanks for all the problems you SET UP at each update. really...
  10. microsoft app store and update

microsoft app store and update: window Update is not working. microsoft store is not opening either. I have strong wifi connection. still it says check your connection or try again later. please tell me how can i fix this....