Windows 10: store

Discus and support store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to download itunes app from Microsoft store and it's free but when I press get nothing happens and it's not installed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Michael Moheb, Jan 18, 2020.

1. store

I try to download itunes app from Microsoft store and it's free but when I press get nothing happens and it's not installed

:)

Michael Moheb, Jan 18, 2020

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 18, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 18, 2020
  4. store

The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

store

1. store - Similar Threads - store

2. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  3. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  4. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  6. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  7. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  8. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  9. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Is "\Windows.old\" definitely stored at "C:\"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "\Windows.old\" definitely stored at "C:\"?: Just a quick question about the "Windows.old" folder, that is generated after a Windows installation that is not a Clean-Install; i.e., the notice seen in the fist image attached below. I understand from this article that this folder is usually given the directory of...