Windows 10: Store

Discus and support Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So... I have no idea if this goes here or not... Because I didn't see anything that really related to the store... Anyways... So, pretty much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Destro, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Destro Win User

Store

So... I have no idea if this goes here or not... Because I didn't see anything that really related to the store... Anyways...

So, pretty much every time I even try to get to the purchasing page for an app on the Windows 10 Store, it crashes, well I don't know if it's crashing, it just closes almost instantly, no error message, no notifications, and the app is not installed. I've only been able to get 3 apps (that I remember) out of the store. I would really appreciate help. *Biggrin

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

:)

Destro, Sep 4, 2015
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Sep 4, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Store

1. Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update: Hello,The other day my PC did an update and ever since the Mail app kept crashing when trying to open emails.I tried resetting the app from settings but that didn't work.I've now uninstalled the app but Windows Store is also crashing when I search for an app so I can't...
  3. Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Windows and Store App Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Windows and Store App Updates in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows Update Delivery Optimization gives you the privilege to download updates from different sources. So, because of this, your system won’t have to go to the Microsoft server to download the update, instead, it will download it from other computers in the network....
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: So yesterday I wanted to install a game trough the xbox app gamepass and I got the error 0x000001, it didn't even start to install. After looking for solutions I found out that it has something to do with the game services app. The problem is now that I can't install the game...
  5. Only 3 Microsoft Store apps are not working

Only 3 Microsoft Store apps are not working: I am using windows 10 pro 64bit.Only three apps -feedback hub, your phone, hill-climb racing are not getting installed from the store. Every other app is getting installed without any hassle.The installation process starts and in the process suddenly it shows error and hence...
  6. Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method

Microsoft Store reinstall powershell method: Hi, i am trying to reinstall my Microsoft store and tried different methods on youtube and I tried doing the powershell fix but I am stuck on the initialized stage. Can someone help?...
  7. Microsoft store

Microsoft store: When I open a file I want to download and click on it, it will automatically go to the Microsoft store.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/12601758-2ddd-4e5e-a923-ebb35373f0c1
  8. Microsoft Store isn't downloading anything

Microsoft Store isn't downloading anything: The Microsoft Store isn't downloading anything. Whenever I click on Install, it starts to download the app but the progress bar never progresses and is stuck on 0%.I want to customize Windows and want to download different Apps but I am unable to. How can I fix this?...
  9. Transferring a Windows 10 Home Retail license upgraded to Pro through the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring a Windows 10 Home Retail license upgraded to Pro through the Microsoft Store: I have a Windows 10 Home Retail product key purchased through NewEgg which I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store which I want to transfer to a new machine including the Pro upgrade. I read several posts here which suggest there is no problem doing this and...
  10. Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store installed Forza Horizon 4 twice.: I was downloading FH4 and at some point I think my internet had a little interruption and this caused it to install two FH4's. I know it installed 2 because it took more than 80 gb. So I had to delete the game to see if it really did what I thought and yes there still is a...