Windows 10: Store

Discus and support Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So... I have no idea if this goes here or not... Because I didn't see anything that really related to the store... Anyways... So, pretty much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Destro, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Destro Win User

Store

So... I have no idea if this goes here or not... Because I didn't see anything that really related to the store... Anyways...

So, pretty much every time I even try to get to the purchasing page for an app on the Windows 10 Store, it crashes, well I don't know if it's crashing, it just closes almost instantly, no error message, no notifications, and the app is not installed. I've only been able to get 3 apps (that I remember) out of the store. I would really appreciate help. *Biggrin

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

:)

Destro, Sep 4, 2015
  2. DMW STORE Win User

Stuck at Airplane mode, cannot find wireless networks after upgrading to Windows 10.

Dear Sir this is not work for me

DMW STORE, Sep 4, 2015
  3. DMW STORE Win User
    windows 10 upgrade Stuck on Airplane mode & there is not showing any wireless devices

unable to turn off airplane mode

DMW STORE, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Store

1. Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Microsoft Windows store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows store not working: About a month ago, while my windows store was updating various apps, it crashed unexpectedly. After the crash, ive been unable to open up my windows store, the xbox app, or even various other windows apps, such as GetHelp, the calculator app, the clock app, media player, etc....
  3. Microsoft Windows store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows store not working: About a month ago, while my windows store was updating various apps, it crashed unexpectedly. After the crash, ive been unable to open up my windows store, the xbox app, or even various other windows apps, such as GetHelp, the calculator app, the clock app, media player, etc....
  4. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store...": I am unable to install any apps from the Microsoft Store. I can successfully download installers but they all open up and will not get past the following message:"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."I have tried multiple apps and this happens with ALL of them....
  5. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store...": I am unable to install any apps from the Microsoft Store. I can successfully download installers but they all open up and will not get past the following message:"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."I have tried multiple apps and this happens with ALL of them....
  6. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

7. Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...: Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store, so Window 11 users do not need to switch out of Windows S Mode to connect our kid's learning device to our PC? If so, when will this be loaded to the Microsoft store?...
  8. Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...

Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store so Window 11 users do not...: Will you add/create a Leapfrog Connect app in the Microsoft store, so Window 11 users do not need to switch out of Windows S Mode to connect our kid's learning device to our PC? If so, when will this be loaded to the Microsoft store?...
  9. i can't open my Microsoft store, cannot Install intel Graphic command center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open my Microsoft store, cannot Install intel Graphic command center: for a long time I can't opened any Microsoft apps like Store alien ware command center,I attempted to reset it using the command "wsreset.exe," but encountered an error stating "we can't open this ms window link." I also tried resetting it through the system components in...
  10. i can't open my Microsoft store, cannot Install intel Graphic command center

i can't open my Microsoft store, cannot Install intel Graphic command center: for a long time I can't opened any Microsoft apps like Store alien ware command center,I attempted to reset it using the command "wsreset.exe," but encountered an error stating "we can't open this ms window link." I also tried resetting it through the system components in...