Windows 10: stored wifi sites visited

Discus and support stored wifi sites visited in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10 Thanks for your help! Bill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by billjack1, May 31, 2020.

1. billjack1 Win User

stored wifi sites visited

wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10

Thanks for your help!

Bill

:)

billjack1, May 31, 2020
  2. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, May 31, 2020
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 31, 2020
  4. stored wifi sites visited

WIN 10 Edge & Internet Sites Visits

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 31, 2020
Thema:

stored wifi sites visited

1. stored wifi sites visited - Similar Threads - stored wifi sites

2. Home Page MSN used to have icons at top with last visited sites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Page MSN used to have icons at top with last visited sites.: Disappeared after reset, need to know how to get it back. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-msn-used-to-have-icons-at-top-with-last/c28ab075-9b60-4b25-9bad-2288eaaa3afd
  3. I'm Having To Sign In On Every Site Visit Now!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Having To Sign In On Every Site Visit Now!!!: Websites Such As AOL And YOUTUBE That I Visit Daily Are Now Requesting That I Sign In Each Visit OR That A New Windows Device Is Trying To Sign-In. What Is Causing This??? This Just Started In The Last 2 Now 3 Days!!!...
  4. I'm Having To Sign In On Every Site Visit Now!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Having To Sign In On Every Site Visit Now!!!: Websites Such As AOL And YOUTUBE That I Visit Daily Are Now Requesting That I Sign In Each Visit OR That A New Windows Device Is Trying To Sign-In. What Is Causing This??? This Just Started In The Last 2 Now 3 Days!!!...
  5. I'm Having To Sign In On Every Site Visit Now!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  7. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  8. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge's "View site info" pop-up will provide more information about the sites you visit and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pkhpj4/edges_view_site_info_popup_will_provide_more/
  10. My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Laptop cannot visit Microsoft store: Dear Sir, My Laptop cannot visit to Microsoft store and keep show me the error screen even I am online. Please help. Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-cannot-visit-microsoft-store/eb08b93e-4668-46ab-8bf5-4b4fae417928