Windows 10: STORES

Discus and support STORES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MY WINDOWS STORES HAS VERY SLOW SPEED TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING . HOW CAN I BOOST MY SPEED ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VIGNESH_10, Sep 20, 2018.

1. STORES

MY WINDOWS STORES HAS VERY SLOW SPEED TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING . HOW CAN I BOOST MY SPEED ?

:)

VIGNESH_10, Sep 20, 2018

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 20, 2018
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 20, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

STORES

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

STORES

1. STORES - Similar Threads - STORES

2. Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application: I have an application CareUEye Pro there is a latest release 2.3.00 while Microsoft store is still have the 2.2.8. I am wondering if Microsft makes the vendors to keep the application release update supplied throug the Microsoft store whould be great otherwise what is the...
  3. Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application: I have an application CareUEye Pro there is a latest release 2.3.00 while Microsoft store is still have the 2.2.8. I am wondering if Microsft makes the vendors to keep the application release update supplied throug the Microsoft store whould be great otherwise what is the...
  4. Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred: How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-open-microsoft-store-it-says/85101ddf-8101-450b-9663-7af47ebbbbcc
  5. Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred

Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred: How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-open-microsoft-store-it-says/85101ddf-8101-450b-9663-7af47ebbbbcc
  6. How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?: HelloMy Microsoft Store application was not opening and was not showing up on the Apps setting. I followed a command to uninstalled it but now I am having difficulty reinstalling it. It does not show up on any Apps and any Commands I try to do from other forums fail to work....
  7. How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?

How to reinstall Microsoft Store after being uninstalled on Windows 11?: HelloMy Microsoft Store application was not opening and was not showing up on the Apps setting. I followed a command to uninstalled it but now I am having difficulty reinstalling it. It does not show up on any Apps and any Commands I try to do from other forums fail to work....
  8. my microsoft store doesnt work or my windows update thing and it says owned but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store doesnt work or my windows update thing and it says owned but the...: zpls help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnt-work-or-my-windows/e1a307e5-b5b6-4839-93ff-ef36b3808760
  9. my microsoft store doesnt work or my windows update thing and it says owned but the...

my microsoft store doesnt work or my windows update thing and it says owned but the...: zpls help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-doesnt-work-or-my-windows/e1a307e5-b5b6-4839-93ff-ef36b3808760
  10. my microsoft store doesnt work or my windows update thing and it says owned but the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade