Windows 10: storing .pes files

Discus and support storing .pes files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Flyboy007_23, Nov 29, 2021.

1. storing .pes files

For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb drive for the sewing machine to read. All went well until very recently, with no special apps needed. Suddenly, I have no more .pes files- even fresh downloads are converted to .NGS documents so that I can no longer get .pes files onto a thumb drive for my sewing machine. My sewing machine only reads the proprietary .pes file

:)

Flyboy007_23, Nov 29, 2021

2. PES FILES

Hi Carol,

To help you with your concern regarding opening PES files, we recommend that you check out DaveM121's suggestion in this

thread

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

storing .pes files

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

storing .pes files

1. storing .pes files - Similar Threads - storing pes files

2. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  3. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  4. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  5. storing .pes files

storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  6. What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?: In this article, I am going to talk about the PES file. What is a PES file and how you can view these files on Windows 10? A file with .pes extension is most probably an embroidery file that stores stitching instructions for sewing machines. It is a computer-aided...
  7. .pes files

.pes files: What app can I associate .pes files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-files/de2967a5-dc25-404e-a79c-fca93ba874fc
  8. Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer?: Is there a way to show a preview of a PES file in Windows Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-show-a-preview-of-a-pes-file-in/67cd55ca-af61-4325-94eb-ea9e54e979de"
  9. Not enough memory to copy .PES files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not enough memory to copy .PES files: We use Embird files with .pes extension. This afternoon, I can no longer copy the files to a USB which is used to transfer files to my Destiny embroidery machine. The file size is 51KB yet we get a message that says "There is not enough memory to complete this operation "...
  10. PES 2015 not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PES 2015 not working!: I can't get pes 2015 to start up, it only gives 0xc00007b error. I have the latest amd 15.7 drivers installed. 8469