Windows 10: storing

Discus and support storing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hallo iedereen , ik krijg steeds op mijn computer : backgroundtaskhost.exe te zien wat kan ik daar aan doen ? 69420 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frans heerkens, Nov 9, 2016.

1. storing

Hallo iedereen ,

ik krijg steeds op mijn computer : backgroundtaskhost.exe te zien wat kan ik daar aan doen ?

:)

frans heerkens, Nov 9, 2016
  2. John Sarc Win User

email storing

Hi,

For us to be on the the same page, send us a screenshot of the Mail app in Windows 10 and Windows Mail you're pertaining to. This would also help us replicate the issue.

John Sarc, Nov 9, 2016
  3. nokia 5800 message storing

For me that worked only the very first time after the phone was new and I had done the transfer of messages from my N78. It asks when selecting memory card as storage for the very first time if you would like to copy messages. After that it just switches
    memory without asking.

You could try a backup, hard reset of the phone and restore and then see if it asks you again.

That is quite a bit of work though for just trying to copy messages.

bayarea---01, Nov 9, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

storing

Language is Dutch, and translation reads:
    Note to the original poster (OP): Forum rules require that all posts be in English. Please make your own translations in the future!

Here's an interesting Microsoft Community thread on this subject: Windows 10, Background Task Host, High CPU Usage - Microsoft Community. See also this TenForums Search.

HTH (Hope this helps),
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

storing

1. storing - Similar Threads - storing

2. Windows Store & Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store & Apps: My Windows Store App has disappeared along with my Microsoft Calendar, Mail and Photo Apps. In addition I can no longer use my Microsoft Office program. It says it's updating when I start it and then says there's an error. Very annoying. Can somebody help?...
  3. I foolishly removed Microsoft Store and can't get it back. Please advise.

I foolishly removed Microsoft Store and can't get it back. Please advise.: A while back my SSD was too full so I removed Windows apps I didn't often use. Now I have more storage and need to get them back, but all the solutions I tried so far have failed. My latest attempt I used the PowerShell (Admin) fix with this result. Not sure what I'm doing at...
  4. Cannot get Windows Updates and App Store items you download on fresh install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot get Windows Updates and App Store items you download on fresh install: Beyond frustrated. I’m a 30 year PC veteran and I think I know my stuff but this one just bugs me. Fresh clean incident free installs of Windows 10 Pro (legit iso from MS, no hacks of any kind). This happens with 18xx versions all the way to the latest 19xx versions....
  5. downloading from microsoft store

downloading from microsoft store: Hi i need help my friend is trying to download a game from the microsoft store but when he clicks download or install it comes up with and error there is no name of the error and it happens with every game...
  6. Microsoft store crash

Microsoft store crash: Hi, Sometimes, when i install or update windows, the microsoft store will start to crash without reasons. It will just appear for a brief moment the part of the window where you can close, change size or reduce it as an icon, and then it will just disappear. Nothing seems...
  7. Unable to login to Microsoft store

Unable to login to Microsoft store: So I originally had minecraft windows 10 edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. What am I supposed to do. How...
  8. I get the Error Code 0x80070005 at the Windows Store Updates and App Installation from the...

I get the Error Code 0x80070005 at the Windows Store Updates and App Installation from the...: Hello I get at my Windows 10 Build 1909 Machine the Error Code 0x80070005 when i'm trying to install or update a Windows Store App. I use Windows Defender and already tried to use the Windows Troubleshooter but with no success Do you have a Solution to this Problem?...
  9. Can't sign into Microsoft Store - We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later.

Can't sign into Microsoft Store - We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later.: I can make a new local account and sign into the store on that account, but not my Microsoft account. I've tried every fix online and I'm not getting anywhere. submitted by /u/LaiLaiHei [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows store apps on desktop have small icons

Windows store apps on desktop have small icons: So recently when I booted up Windows the icons on my desktop for apps from the windows store have small icons. Notice the Edge, Terminal, and Spotify icons? I was curious if anyone had a fix for how to resive them so they fill the entire icon space again? Also, is there...