Windows 10: storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter

Discus and support storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I experience this issue for about a year now. Finally, I made a DPC latencytest and found out about high storport.sys latency that might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PC_User_71, Aug 15, 2020.

1. storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter

Hi.

I experience this issue for about a year now. Finally, I made a DPC latencytest and found out about high storport.sys latency that might be causing slutter video and audio for about a second every 20-40 mins.

How can I solve this?

REPORT:

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter tps%3a%2f%2fcdn.discordapp.com%2fattachments%2f408294139864809482%2f743792146301190214%2funknown.png

:)

PC_User_71, Aug 15, 2020

2. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

Quite different hardware but this may have your attention.

Sound artifacts and high DPC latency seemingly related to storport driver can be caused by switching between Cx power saving processor states. My pci-express add-on soundcard works correctly only if C states greater than C1 are disabled:

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter [​IMG]

If you want to give it a try, see your mobo manual:

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter [​IMG]

muchomurka, Aug 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter

High DPC latency causing audio stutters

Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP? - Windows 10 Forums

- which I posted above- 2 fixes, I think, related to storport.sys

Latency problems after upgrade to version 1803 Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    Fix at #4

- which I also posted previously.

These may or may not be relevant in your case of course.

(I searched the forum for
    storport.sys latency
    storport.sys stutter

- you may find more)

Please advise if these help at all.

You could pm zinou to ask for help looking at your trace.

dalchina, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter

1. storport.sys driver high latency audio/video stutter - Similar Threads - storport sys driver

2. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  3. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  4. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. storport.sys driver high latency audio/video slutter

storport.sys driver high latency audio/video slutter: Hi. I experience this issue for about a year now. Finally, I made a DPC latencytest and found out about high storport.sys latency that might be causing slutter video and audio for about a second every 20-40 mins. How can I solve this? REPORT: [ATTACH]...
  6. High latency issue in windows 10 Audio and Video stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High latency issue in windows 10 Audio and Video stutters: Recently, I have updated windows to version 2004 and i have found the DPC latency to rise. I used LatencyMon application to check the DPC latency and found the main problematic drivers are ndis.sys, acpi.sys, Hdaudbus.sys and dxgkrnl.sys. Here are the links to latencyMon...
  7. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  8. Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 audio clicks,pops,stutters. storport latency issues? HELP?: Hello. I really need some help please. Any time i try to play a video online or off i get stutters in playback. Ive been everywhere i can for help but cant get any guidance. Can anyone here help please? I will do all i can to provide whatever info you might need. I'm...
  9. Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys

Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys: I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason. I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms. They both got high DPC with wdf driver...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843