Windows 10: storport.sys error

Discus and support storport.sys error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has just recently crashed with the BSOD. I can't use it at all ! I've tried help forums online, but they all assume that you can access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Indigogolf, Sep 20, 2019.

1. storport.sys error

My computer has just recently crashed with the BSOD. I can't use it at all ! I've tried help forums online, but they all assume that you can access the desktop.

My question is : How do I access the system restore or driver menu when I can't get the computer to boot up?

TIA storport.sys error :)

:)

Indigogolf, Sep 20, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

storport.sys error [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

3. dxgmms2.sys error

Hi Ed,

The dxgmms2.sys error may arise due to faulty hardware, outdated drivers, and software conflicts. For us to properly determine what's causing this and provide you with the solution to rectify the concern, supply more information by
    answering these questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • May we know what exactly happens when you encounter this error?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are there any 3rd party applications or antivirus software installed on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 20, 2019
  4. storport.sys error

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

Sorry when I went to post it looked much better than it does there.... So I can see how that wasn't the greatest piece to look at.

Here is the screenshot you requested.

Power Plan Settings: High Performance
    Turn off disk after: 20min
    Sleep/Hibernate: Never
    USB Selective Suspend Setting: Enabled
    PCI Express Link State Power Management: Off

Processor Power Management
    • Maximum Processor Frequency: 0MHz
    • Minimum Processor State: 100%
    • System Cooling Policy: Active
    • Maximum Processor State: 100%

I believe the Power settings are mostly the generic High Performance. If I changed anything it was the sleep function as I often access this computer when I'm at home.

As for staying with my old computer. I agree, I definitely could have, but it had been 3 years since I last built that system so I figured it was time to step it up. I also use the Creative Cloud often and my system could use a boost in speed. Plus the old components are now in a second tower and being used for offloading things to free up this computer for recording (such as rendering video, etc).

I plan to add 32GB more to the RAM over the next two months and a new 1080ti video card. Someone also told me adding an internal Soundcard might help as well, although I don't see what it has to do with this latency issue.

Thanks again,

Brad

BradShoemaker, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

storport.sys error

1. storport.sys error - Similar Threads - storport sys error

2. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  3. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  4. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error kernel and storport

WHEA Uncorrectable Error kernel and storport: Hello! I have a very annoying problem in that my PC crashes with a whea_uncorrectable_error BSOD. I have uploaded the dump file and here is some additional info: Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtwNsyMjWlqRjDSGR9OS1c-nh6Qe?e=ibDmJE On Fri 3/19/2021 1:47:20 PM your computer...
  6. error netr8ux,sys

error netr8ux,sys: en pantalla azul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-netr8uxsys/e3abc0fd-ad15-46ac-8f88-7a98cdef5bd7
  7. Storport sys problem and bad system problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport sys problem and bad system problem: Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i...
  8. netwsw00.sys error

netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  9. SPuvcbv64.sys error screen

SPuvcbv64.sys error screen: I keep getting the 'SPuvcbv64.sys' error from time to time, on my laptop. It's an HP Spectre model, running Win 10. I don't get this error on my desktop pc. The laptop starts up and everything runs well until the next time I get the error message. Why am I getting this...
  10. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
Tags: