Windows 10: Storport sys problem and bad system problem

Discus and support Storport sys problem and bad system problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vibke, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Vibke Win User

Storport sys problem and bad system problem

Started with a storport.sys problem. Got to ressett pc it worked for 1 week and then bad problem, tried resetting pc, not allowed, tried full reset of pc, not allowed, got into bootrec, did not find or wrong , going in a loop bad system config , automatic repair, How do i fiks my pc?

:)

Vibke, Mar 14, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 14, 2021
  3. System Image Problem

Bill,

Could you elaborate on the Nick's Data? I've already done a Sys Img to G: drive.
    What is a Belarc Advisor audit?

Rebooting now to see if drives stay the same.

--
    Nick

caddman6425, Mar 14, 2021
  4. BigJunit Win User

Can anyone see a problem with this system

thanks for the replies - have checked the Asus manual and the OCZ memory is listed. Only problem may come from the power supply as I have quite alot running in the 12v rails. PCProbe II shows it as running at 11.78v both idle and load, this suggests to me that the 12v rail has more to give.

Have order parts, they will arrive tuesday so will post followup (if the system works of course)

BigJunit, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Storport sys problem and bad system problem - Similar Threads - Storport sys problem

2. PC - Bad System Config Info Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Bad System Config Info Problem: Hello, I have encountered the blue screen with the B-S-C-I problem and can't seem to work around it with the tutorials and threads found so far.The PCAcer Predator G3-605I tried the easy stuff like automatic repair and recovery which I didn't have enough space for...
  3. PC - Bad System Config Info Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC - Bad System Config Info Problem: Hello, I have encountered the blue screen with the B-S-C-I problem and can't seem to work around it with the tutorials and threads found so far.The PCAcer Predator G3-605I tried the easy stuff like automatic repair and recovery which I didn't have enough space for...
  4. PC - Bad System Config Info Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  7. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....
  8. Bad Sys Config

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Sys Config: My computer will not Restore. I have two dates that show, but neither one works when I try and restore. The Bad Sys Config error comes up each time I start my laptop. I have tried a few different command prompt work arounds today, nothing works. I have no idea what...
  9. Bad translation problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad translation problem: For some reason I have bad translation problems like msconfig's being System Configuration instead of being in my native language ("Configuração de Sistema"). Even after doing a clean install I still have bad translation problems. 144774
  10. bad problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bad problem: hey i bought a new dell laptop i7 and i connected my headphones to its bluetooth then after a while the bluetooth disappeared from the settings.. i opened it from device manager and right clicked..but it still gives me "scanning plug and play complaint hardware FOREVER and i...