Windows 10: Story of my life diary

Discus and support Story of my life diary in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to use this program I keep getting, in app purchase is no longer available. so i am unable to use bucket list. gallery etc.I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidBerth-Jones, May 4, 2021.

1. Story of my life diary

I have tried to use this program I keep getting, in app purchase is no longer available. so i am unable to use bucket list. gallery etc.I have tried reinstalling and everything i can think of, but nothing happens. Help.David

:)

DavidBerth-Jones, May 4, 2021

2. Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, May 4, 2021
  3. Kevin J S Win User
    Problem with transfer of data from Nokia phone diary to Outlook diary

Shirley T -

Thank you for posting.

I'm not familiar with a Diary app for Windows Phone 7, and wasn't able to find one except for 3rd party apps. I know there's a Diary/Journal option in Outlook for PC, is this what you're referring to? What's the name of the actual app in your apps list
    on your phone that you're using to do this with?

Regards,

Kevin J S, May 4, 2021
  4. Story of my life diary

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Story of my life diary

1. Story of my life diary - Similar Threads - Story life diary

2. A sad story following

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A sad story following: I purchased two weeks ago a new computer with windows 11 o/s. The person who built it set it up by using a temporary @outlook.com email address and temporary password. It is working fine and is very fast booting up via a pin number which works very quickly so I am really very...
  3. Photo Story 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Story 3: I recently replaced my bootable hard drive, and lost my Photo Story 3. Where can I down load the program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-story-3/7b547585-870a-4dfb-b891-f807c4fe69b4
  4. Is there any software that lets you maintain a personal diary?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any software that lets you maintain a personal diary?: Always wanted to put my mechanical keyboard to good use!I thought Maintaining a digital diary is a great way to do it so is there any software on windows 10 that lets you keep a diary? submitted by /u/GamingCarrot1163 [link] [comments]...
  5. My life

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My life: So pretty much, I'm stuck in school and its extremely **** boring. Umm, please get bill gates to send me a small loan of a billion dollars so I can get out of this dump. Appreciated! Jake Rees....
  6. Story Remix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Story Remix: Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/story-remix/fcee9880-804c-48e9-ba20-830706a2daf1
  7. MY LIFE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY LIFE: Yes my email has been HACKED email VictoriasSecret777 outlook won't stop to delete from the time I made it from back of June of 2018 and it's outlook.com please someone help me to delete it and from the time I can't delete it it has Skype and Outlook 365 and need for the...
  8. My story with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My story with OneDrive: Hi everyone, I am just very anoyed by my windows system at this moment, that stores all my document to "C:\info\OneDrive\not very old files because this was my standard folder some time ago\Documents" and want to let you participate about my experience with OneDrive. Back...
  9. W10 Home Creator's Update Diary...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Home Creator's Update Diary...: Just thought I'd share my experience with the v.1703 update that I just finished. For prep. work, I did two System Image Saves (bld. 14393.953 & bld 14393.1066) and a new System Recovery Disk. I also ran CCleaner until it could not find anything to get rid of. You can open My...
  10. my life tile doesn't life again

in Windows 10 Support
    my life tile doesn't life again: sorry to intrude..but look like my life tile doesn't life again...*Shock.. is there a solution for this. to be specific store is dead now, calendar, mail, .. already restarting, from clean 'till normal, sfc , dism , cleanup storecomponent, .. thanks! 23958