Windows 10: Story Remix music

Discus and support Story Remix music in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CasQs, May 19, 2020.

1. CasQs Win User

Story Remix music

Hi,

I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?

:)

CasQs, May 19, 2020

2. Story Remix

Hi,

The purpose of the new Story Remix is to create a “story” of photos and video, enlivened by filters, transitions, music, and 3D objects. Story Remix collects relevant photos and puts them into a short slideshow which you can play, edit, and share. Click
    the highlighted “Create” button at the top of the screen and you’ll be able to select from three options: “Video remix,” “Video Project,” and “Album.”

Regards.

Marque Lor, May 19, 2020
  3. Story Remix

Hello,

Story Remix is very similar with Windows Movie Maker but a newer experience which makes it super easy to take your pictures and videos to create videos that bring your content to life with transitions, 3D effects, soundtracks, and styles.

Regarding your concern, you can only include one music per video. Try adding one music per video. The music automatically adjusts to the length of your video.

For more information, we have found a
    discussion post
    regarding Story Remix by one of our Article Authors,
    Suzy Gi
    . From there, you can also access a link where it discusses the main features of Story Remix.

Feel free to get back if there's anything else.

Jennifer Bri, May 19, 2020
  4. Story Remix music

Story Remix

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. So far I am having trouble adding videos to story remix. Somehow I think I didn't get the full version because it's not what was advertised.

-Joel

Mr. and Mrs.Elvers, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Story Remix music

1. Story Remix music - Similar Threads - Story Remix music

2. Remix download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remix download: First time trying to download a3D model from Remix- instructions say to go to My Stuff and select uploaded models, then download, but I can't see how to upload them in the first place. When I select a model, what appears to be a download button only counts imports. I can...
  3. Remix 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix 3D: I am doing a project, and I am going to use remix 3d. I found a good model, but I'm not sure If I'm allowed to use the model, or if I need permission. I tried to fond some answered online, but I could not find any. Please tell me if I'm allowed to use the model....
  4. Story Remix

Story Remix: Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/story-remix/fcee9880-804c-48e9-ba20-830706a2daf1
  5. Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809

Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809: I just updated Windows 10 yesterday so that I could get windows story remix which I read is a replacement for windows movie maker that I so loved. The update that I downloaded is version 1809, build 17763.195. I don't seem to have Windows Story Remix in the photo app. Where...
  6. Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker

Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker: Just wondering, if you use Microsoft's video editing tools, do you use the discontinued Windows Movie Maker (Windows ME/XP/Vista) / Windows Live Movie Maker (Windows 7), or do you use the new Story Remix in Windows 10? To start, I use Story Remix....
  7. Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?

Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?: I can't get Photos app to offer the Story Remix option no matter how I open it. It's definitely the latest version. I'm running an older Surface Pro, Windows 10 Home. Really need the Remix transition facility....
  8. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?: I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button. I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video? 99753
  9. Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises: It’s fair to say that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will fall short of what Microsoft promised at Build 2017. But the software giant is now scrambling to add Story Remix, one of the best Build keynote demos, to Windows 10 in time for the update’s October 17 launch....
  10. Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10: At Microsoft's Build 2017 developer conference earlier this year, the company announced the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (FCU). Saying that it wants to build a flagship app to show off the features of the update, it also announced Story Remix, which we later learned would...