Windows 10: Story Remix

Discus and support Story Remix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas tardes: No puedo descargar Story Remix Gracias... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Juan Munoz#, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Story Remix

Buenas tardes:

No puedo descargar Story Remix

Gracias

:)

Juan Munoz#, Feb 13, 2019

2. Story Remix

Hi,

The purpose of the new Story Remix is to create a “story” of photos and video, enlivened by filters, transitions, music, and 3D objects. Story Remix collects relevant photos and puts them into a short slideshow which you can play, edit, and share. Click
    the highlighted “Create” button at the top of the screen and you’ll be able to select from three options: “Video remix,” “Video Project,” and “Album.”

Regards.

Marque Lor, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Story Remix

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. So far I am having trouble adding videos to story remix. Somehow I think I didn't get the full version because it's not what was advertised.

-Joel

Mr. and Mrs.Elvers, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Story Remix

Story Remix does not load the video

Hi JM,

There are two ways to create a Story Remix project. You can either do it let the app create a video for you automatically with all the transitions, themes, and soundtracks, or create and edit a project yourself. Please checkout the following steps:

Creating a Story Remix automatically

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video remix and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the Photo app will scan the content and will create a video automatically with transitions, styles, and music which you can view.

Creating a Story Remix from scratch

• Open Photos.
    • On the top right corner, click Create.
    • Click Video project and select the images and videos you want to use.
    • On the top right corner, click Add.
    • Type in a name for the project.
    • Click Create video.
    • Once done, the video editor will open so you can edit, preview, and share your video.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Story Remix

1. Story Remix - Similar Threads - Story Remix

2. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  3. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  4. Story Remix music

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Story Remix music: Hi, I recently started using Story Remix. However, I noticed that there is only one song in the library; Happy Beat. In online tutorials I see that there are a lot more songs to choose from. Also is it possible to to sync the video clips to the beat of custom music?...
  5. Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809

Can't find Windows Story Remix in Windows Update, Version 1809: I just updated Windows 10 yesterday so that I could get windows story remix which I read is a replacement for windows movie maker that I so loved. The update that I downloaded is version 1809, build 17763.195. I don't seem to have Windows Story Remix in the photo app. Where...
  6. Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker

Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker: Just wondering, if you use Microsoft's video editing tools, do you use the discontinued Windows Movie Maker (Windows ME/XP/Vista) / Windows Live Movie Maker (Windows 7), or do you use the new Story Remix in Windows 10? To start, I use Story Remix....
  7. Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?

Story Remix not offered in Photos for Surface Pro?: I can't get Photos app to offer the Story Remix option no matter how I open it. It's definitely the latest version. I'm running an older Surface Pro, Windows 10 Home. Really need the Remix transition facility....
  8. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?: I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button. I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video? 99753
  9. Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Scrambles to Deliver on Its Story Remix Promises: It’s fair to say that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will fall short of what Microsoft promised at Build 2017. But the software giant is now scrambling to add Story Remix, one of the best Build keynote demos, to Windows 10 in time for the update’s October 17 launch....
  10. Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing renaming Photos app to Story Remix in Windows 10: At Microsoft's Build 2017 developer conference earlier this year, the company announced the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (FCU). Saying that it wants to build a flagship app to show off the features of the update, it also announced Story Remix, which we later learned would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft story remix