Windows 10: Straightening photos

Discus and support Straightening photos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to tilt some photos. It's something I've done hundreds of times before. But suddenly I've gone into Photos and the option isn't there anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rose3737, Oct 22, 2022.

1. rose3737 Win User

Straightening photos

I need to tilt some photos. It's something I've done hundreds of times before. But suddenly I've gone into Photos and the option isn't there anymore. It used to be "crop and rotate" and you would do it through there. Now it's just "crop". What's happened and how can I straighten photos?

:)

rose3737, Oct 22, 2022
  2. Daryl_186 Win User

Straighten a photo

I downloaded photos for the first time today on Windows 10 (brand new computer). Under edits, straighten is not listed as an option. Am I still able to straighten photos? All the regular edits appear on the list (lighten, colour, etc.) just not straighten.

Daryl_186, Oct 22, 2022
  3. Straighten a photo

Unfortunately you would have to use a 3rd party app to straighten photos.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 22, 2022
  4. Newby-01 Win User

Straightening photos

straighten photo in Photo app

how do I use the Photo App to straighten a photo

Thanks

Newby-01, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

Straightening photos

1. Straightening photos - Similar Threads - Straightening photos

2. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  3. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  4. Bank paying $6.99 for two years-no account available. How to straighten this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bank paying $6.99 for two years-no account available. How to straighten this out?: Monthly $6.99 each month auto pay from bank account- and I have been unable to access this account.My email address has changed- my street address city & state has changed, and my payment information that is on the accounthas also changed. I have spent two+ hours attempting...
  5. Bank paying $6.99 for two years-no account available. How to straighten this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bank paying $6.99 for two years-no account available. How to straighten this out?: Monthly $6.99 each month auto pay from bank account- and I have been unable to access this account.My email address has changed- my street address city & state has changed, and my payment information that is on the accounthas also changed. I have spent two+ hours attempting...
  6. Microsoft Photos - Straighten Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos - Straighten Photo: With the new software, how do you straighten photos. The old version allowed me to straighten the photos under the crop menu. Now that option is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-straighten-photo/61bff90a-0c15-4d57-97c3-115fae95d968
  7. Microsoft Photos - Straighten Photo

Microsoft Photos - Straighten Photo: With the new software, how do you straighten photos. The old version allowed me to straighten the photos under the crop menu. Now that option is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-straighten-photo/61bff90a-0c15-4d57-97c3-115fae95d968
  8. Microsoft Photos - Straighten Photo

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Straightening photos

Straightening photos: I need to tilt some photos. It's something I've done hundreds of times before. But suddenly I've gone into Photos and the option isn't there anymore. It used to be "crop and rotate" and you would do it through there. Now it's just "crop". What's happened and how can I...
  10. Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Finally straightened out my ASUS Radeon RX580 8GB: Just did a fresh install of Windows 10 professional. It was a royal PIA which has been recounted elsewhere. The copy I got directly from Microsoft did the trick. I continued to have considerable trouble with my GPU. The RX580 would frequently freeze, and I was experiencing...