Windows 10: Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update

Discus and support Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Running several partitions including two Windows Insider, I was hospitalized and when I returned, one Insider partition (14941) won't load its expired.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnwerneken, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update

Running several partitions including two Windows Insider, I was hospitalized and when I returned, one Insider partition (14941) won't load its expired. the other is fine, currently 14955. For a bit i could reset the system date and load both but not today.

setup as a function is messed up on the stranded build also, so i needed to locate the iso to do anything to fix it. unfortunately either i forget which false dates work, or none do now, or my system won't hold the fabricated system dates...

MS created this one-way mess....HELP!

ps: the feedback tool loads itself but can't do anything else on this build the 14955.

:)

johnwerneken, Oct 26, 2016

2. YOUTUBE VLC WINDOWS PLAYER... NO MEDIA PLAYING. WEBPAGES BECOMES UNRESPONSIVE

i cant watch anythin on the computer now. the media doesnt play at all. youtube loads but doesnt play. tried clearing cache and enabling/disabling flash. but of no use. and while chatting with the technicians online, the pages became unresponsive and thus
    am stranded.

I need to go to the

Remote Assistance Support from Microsoft

But I dont know to connect to one.

please help

KelvinGeorge2607, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Camt login in microsoft services windows 10

I installed windows 10 yesterday (latest insider preview) activated

I cant sign in to microsoft services whenever i click microsoft ,live ,outlook account that window closes (no enter email and password appears)

Windows update also keeps on loading

Cant use update to latest developers build because cant login plz plz reply immediately

Joshua Valvi, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update

1. Stranded Build 14941 cant load cant update - Similar Threads - Stranded Build 14941

2. cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387: Tried everything I could find online. Updates never finish. Machine crashes. Have to back out updates from safe mode. Then of course Microsoft keeps trying to apply updates and keeps crashing my computer. Even tried updating from catalog download....
  3. cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387: Tried everything I could find online. Updates never finish. Machine crashes. Have to back out updates from safe mode. Then of course Microsoft keeps trying to apply updates and keeps crashing my computer. Even tried updating from catalog download....
  4. cant update past 20H2 build 19042.1387

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update: I cant even load windows!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update: I cant even load windows!!!: [IMG]My new gaming pc running windows 10 is now stuck on attempting repairs after i plugged in a wireless usb adapter it blue screened 5 times and is now stuck on attempting repairs please help! Edit one: it stopped repairing but it now wont load into windows and is saying...
  6. cant update to windows 10 2004 build

cant update to windows 10 2004 build: i have tried to update to 2004 build many times ... after the restart it still at build 1909 C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback\setuperr.log file - says : 2020-09-26 23:24:14, Error SP CSetupPlatformOSSwitchCheckpoint::Rollback: Failed to read the...
  7. cant load updates 1803

cant load updates 1803: i've loaded ms windows 10 updates and on succesive update tries 1803 comes up failure that's my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-updates-1803/009579b9-b99b-4531-8504-281c2dbc2b50
  8. Cant load Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant load Windows: I recently powered up my pc for the day and when I was about to boot into windows it turned off and I tried resetting it and the same thing happened I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked so I got my second ssd with windows on it and factory reset my computer, and...
  9. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....
  10. Cant Update to Build 10074

Cant Update to Build 10074: I tried updating to the latest build but when my computer restarts and turns back on, it gave me this error. 0xc1900101 - 0x30018 Here's a picture. Imgur 5803

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4100403 cantogin