Windows 10: strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop

Discus and support strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; It appeared about 3 days before I created my laptop password, it was strange, there was no time before, it was troublesome because the entire account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LeMinh124, Dec 24, 2018.

1. LeMinh124 Win User

strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop

It appeared about 3 days before I created my laptop password, it was strange, there was no time before, it was troublesome because the entire account had a password and if I wanted to use it, I I have to login to myself, and even more strange, it will disappear after a few minutes, I went to the account editing section to delete it but it is not there, please help me, thank you for reading it. I use google candle translation it would be difficult to understand, sorry for that: 'D

It's like this

...:'D

strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop 03e492e6-cb72-4b53-a5d3-ad5e1cc29a91?upload=true.jpg

:)

LeMinh124, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop :(

Zakin, Dec 24, 2018
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Dec 24, 2018
  4. strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop

I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop

1. strange administrator account appear every times i reset or turn on my laptop - Similar Threads - strange administrator account

2. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  3. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  4. Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?: So I have a Windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth randomly or on startup. I've tried looking it up, going to Microsoft Support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones or for how to stop it from...
  5. Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?: So I have a windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth randomly or on startup. I've tried looking it up, going to microsoft support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones. I dont like to have my bluetooth...
  6. Strange Font appeared not letters on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Font appeared not letters on my laptop: This morning the font on my laptop was changed to symbols, it's changed everywhere, settings, folders etc. How did this happen and how do I change it back to normal? I saw tutorials on how to restore and have sort of followed instructions, guessing as menu is also in...
  7. I have to calibrate my display every time i turn on my laptop

I have to calibrate my display every time i turn on my laptop: When i start my laptop, things go well but after a few minutes the screen starts turning orange and gets more and more reddish with time. I calibrate my display and it makes the screen go natural, when i restart my device the same problem arises. Sometimes, lets say i have...
  8. Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list

Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list: Hi, Every time I turn on my PC, deleted user appear in the list. I go to Family and other users, and delete that user from Other users list. It says it is Local account. Once I turn off and turn on PC, it again appears in the same place. How do I delete it forever?...
  9. Strange “Administrator” Account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange “Administrator” Account: My Lenovo Ideapad made a mysterious “Administrator” account after a Windows 10 repair. It is an account that has a password, but nothing that has been created on my computer. It was also the only account after the reboot. I’ve tried troubleshooting it in the boot menu and...
  10. Wifi adapter needs to be reset every time I turn on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adapter needs to be reset every time I turn on: I have had an issue with wifi adapter ever since I got my new Surface Pro 6 but I procrastinated and let Tech Support warranty expire. Every time I turn on my machine it fails to connect to my network. It either doesn't show a connection or says I'm connected but "no internet...