Windows 10: Strange application in startup, virus ?

Discus and support Strange application in startup, virus ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have noticed strange application in startup and I am wondering if its a malware ? [ATTACH] When I did right click on it, I was able to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by king_of_the_castle, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Strange application in startup, virus ?

Hello,

I have noticed strange application in startup and I am wondering if its a malware ?

Strange application in startup, virus ? 152fcc49-5653-41ef-9fef-1bfd104100ea?upload=true.png

When I did right click on it, I was able to open file location and to delete all of them they had different filenames.

But even after restart they are appearing in startup, and even I disabled them, they somehow are still enabled.

Right now I am not anymore able to open file location, I just have option to disable them or to search online. :/

Is this a malware ?

Thank you

:)

king_of_the_castle, Apr 6, 2020
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Strange application in startup, virus ?

New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Strange application in startup, virus ?

1. Strange application in startup, virus ? - Similar Threads - Strange application startup

2. Startup application doesn't startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  3. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  4. Strange message on startup

Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  5. strange application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange application: there is a search web that I did not install the name is easyxploer I located in the hidden icons I have a search web that will not leave I think that's it I cant no where in file or application how to find is it spywear or something else...
  6. A strange virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A strange virus: Like many people, I installed apps, but one of them had the app "6b264507-ba91-4d85-86c9-1e827315cbe0" . Every hour, I hear strange vocal messages and sounds avertissement. When I try to delete it, the computer say the application doesn't exist. I also saw that my computer...
  7. application startup

application startup: When I try to start up an application a box pops up asking for an applicationsttart up passcode. Ho can I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-startup/76531738-f0b0-442b-a775-272cfe746dac
  8. strange items in startup

strange items in startup: Hello I have many instances of these items in my startup ( MSconfig) Steeg Tangentially Serenade Program ??? what are they ? and are they harmful and how can i remove them ? Thanks 114643
  9. Strange virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange virus: So I accidentally installed something on my computer, and with it came something that I'm not sure if it's a virus or just an annoying problem. What I know is that I can't find a way to remove it. It looks like a program that's all in Chinese, therefore I can't understand...
  10. Strange startup errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange startup errors: While reviewing my events log I see that the same strange errors occur at every boot up - those are 4 events referring to some service (?) - their descriptions are: - The Sync Host_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly. - The Contact Data_37c69 service terminated...