Windows 10: Strange Audio Issues

Discus and support Strange Audio Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For over 2 years, I had a G933 headset that worked great. It eventually started repeatedly updating the firmware until the pc no longer could connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IanNiesel, May 12, 2021.

1. IanNiesel Win User

Strange Audio Issues

For over 2 years, I had a G933 headset that worked great. It eventually started repeatedly updating the firmware until the pc no longer could connect to it. I went out and got another headset that ended up sounding very bad. Along with changing some settings in an attempt to fix the strange audio, I uninstalled the realtek HD audio, but neither a computer restart nor an update caused them to reinstall. What it did do was make Digital Audio S/PDIF High Definition Audio Device start showing up as a new audio output option. I got another new headset, and, although it sounds a bit bett

:)

IanNiesel, May 12, 2021

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, May 12, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 12, 2021
  4. Strange Audio Issues

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Strange Audio Issues

1. Strange Audio Issues - Similar Threads - Strange Audio Issues

2. Strange audio issue post-2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange audio issue post-2004 update: Couldn't find any clear existing post so I thought it best to start a new one. I have a bit of a strange audio issue ever since the 2004 update dropped; Windows now doesn't seem to like having the same input and output device set for audio. In my setup I have a Roland...
  3. I'm having a strange audio issue

I'm having a strange audio issue: I have the Realtek ALC887 onboard audio. The test button in the sound control panel is the only sound I can hear. I tried reinstalling the drivers, I tried troubleshooting it through windows, and getting the update that it suggested. I tried different versions of the Realtek...
  4. Strange audio issues windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange audio issues windows 10: For better audio quality I use a mixer program called Voicemeeter Banana. This has worked very well for me but strange issues have popped up only to go away and then show up again. I have tried uninstalling Voicemeeter and the issues still persist which tells me this is a...
  5. Strange issue

Strange issue: My machine seemingly randomly makes the device disconnected chime. Anyone else have this problem. submitted by /u/Beezlebub405 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj82na/strange_issue/
  6. Strange issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue: Greetings, I have a strange issue with my PC lately. It occurs when I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive around 6-12 PM. My PC restarts randomly around that time, only WHEN I'm playing that game, and ONLY around that time interval. I've checked with EventViewer...
  7. Strange Audio issue. Help please.

Strange Audio issue. Help please.: So yesterday I encountered a problem, which is very low to no voice audio, but background audio I guess you would call it is fine. It was fine until about as I mentioned a day ago as of this posting. I am running the latest driver build for audio and I am on W10 Home CU...
  8. Very strange audio issue on Windows 10

Very strange audio issue on Windows 10: Hey everyone. Just a month ago I bought a new PC built at an Alternate store in my own country. The specs are an Intel i5 6400 core, 16GB of RAM, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card, and 120GB of SSD + 1TB of storage. My audio seems to be managed by Realtek audio....
  9. Strange Audio Issue, Intermittent audio in WMP, and FOOBAR 2k

Strange Audio Issue, Intermittent audio in WMP, and FOOBAR 2k: Okay so this started all of a sudden with no warning or anything. I was playing a game while listening to music on WMP, then suddenly my computer started freezing up and being slow. The audio would cut in and out of WMP, and Discord a VOIP app. I finally restarted my computer...
  10. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue: Touchpad works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't. How can I tackle this issue? 37436