Windows 10: Strange aux issue

Discus and support Strange aux issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! So, when I plug any sort of AUX cable into my PC, whether its speakers, headset, headphones, it won't work unless they were in when the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gluester55, May 7, 2021.

1. Strange aux issue

Hey! So, when I plug any sort of AUX cable into my PC, whether its speakers, headset, headphones, it won't work unless they were in when the computer turned on. Basically, I have to have my headphones plugged in before turning my PC on or AUX wont work. 19041.928

:)

gluester55, May 7, 2021

2. Strange aux issue

Strange aux issue [​IMG]

gluester55, May 7, 2021
  3. Jacee Win User
    Strange aux issue

If you turn off AUX cable, unplug all and remove (default) speakers, headset, headphones added to your computer .... then plug the AUX cable back in and then add speakers, headset and headphones back to your computer, will they work?

Jacee, May 7, 2021
  4. Strange aux issue

Strange aux issue

if you mean what i think you do, (disable everything in playback settings, unplug all audio devices & plug back in then reenable) then it didn't

gluester55, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Strange aux issue

1. Strange aux issue - Similar Threads - Strange aux issue

2. Aux connection issues unless laptop is restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aux connection issues unless laptop is restarted: I have noticed that my laptop with Windows 11 will only recognize aux connections when I first plug in my headphones, then restart the device. It will not work any other way. This has been an issue since I updated to Windows 11 and had not been an issue previously. It isn't...
  3. Aux connection issues unless laptop is restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aux connection issues unless laptop is restarted: I have noticed that my laptop with Windows 11 will only recognize aux connections when I first plug in my headphones, then restart the device. It will not work any other way. This has been an issue since I updated to Windows 11 and had not been an issue previously. It isn't...
  4. Strange aux issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange aux issue: Hey! So, when I plug any sort of AUX cable into my PC, whether its speakers, headset, headphones, it won't work unless they were in when the computer turned on. Basically, I have to have my headphones plugged in before turning my PC on or AUX wont work. 19041.928 178904
  5. A strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A strange issue: Hi all, I can't upload photos to reddit via my personal pc but I can via my phone or another pc. I have the Killer Control E2500 and at first I thought that the killer center is making this problem so I uninstalled it and installed only the driver but it didn't work as well....
  6. Issue with AUX on my Dell notebook

Issue with AUX on my Dell notebook: My laptop only recognizes my headphones through AUX when they are plugged in before the device starts. Therefore they are not detected when I plug them in after the device started. Has anybode else ran into this issue and / or knows how to fix it? submitted by...
  7. Strange issue

Strange issue: My machine seemingly randomly makes the device disconnected chime. Anyone else have this problem. submitted by /u/Beezlebub405 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj82na/strange_issue/
  8. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange issue: I have very strange issue. In Monday I opened very image heavy page. The processor went to 90% and the memory over 2GB. Appeared a continuous sound like when I disconnect and connect USB deice. The keyboard stopped writing then continued and so on. When I closed the heavy...
  9. Strange issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue: Greetings, I have a strange issue with my PC lately. It occurs when I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive around 6-12 PM. My PC restarts randomly around that time, only WHEN I'm playing that game, and ONLY around that time interval. I've checked with EventViewer...
  10. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue: Touchpad works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't. How can I tackle this issue? 37436