Windows 10: Strange behaviour after runinng any 365: New windows don't show top

Discus and support Strange behaviour after runinng any 365: New windows don't show top in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I noticed that some of my windows did not have the top stripe drawn: they missed 2 or 3 inches of the frame, none part of the virtual... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by leccher, May 8, 2019.

1. leccher Win User

Strange behaviour after runinng any 365: New windows don't show top

A few weeks ago I noticed that some of my windows did not have the top stripe drawn: they missed 2 or 3 inches of the frame, none part of the virtual frame is drawn and not "exists". Just a white or for some software, black stripe.

I understood it happens after I run an Office 365 application (desktop installation).

Did you experience something similar? How did you fix it?

Here you can see some sample of what happens to me.
    I ran Total Commander and then Firefox (I have 3 screens and this happens only in the screen I open(ed) the Office365 app)

Strange behaviour after runinng any 365: New windows don't show top [​IMG]

Strange behaviour after runinng any 365: New windows don't show top [​IMG]

:)

leccher, May 8, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Cortana strange behaviours

Hello Gabriel,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why Cortana is not working properly:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Did you try to login to a different user account to check if it is the same?

In the meantime, you can try these steps to isolate the issue:

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps listed in this

article

on how to troubleshoot Cortana issues

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 8, 2019
  3. strange behaviour of cortona

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 8, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Strange behaviour after runinng any 365: New windows don't show top - Similar Threads - Strange behaviour runinng

2. Strange behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange behaviour: I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a very strange thing happening with my computer. My monitor will just all of a sudden go black, then a message saying "no signal". My computer does no power down or restart, but at the same time I can do nothing with...
  3. Skype's strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype's strange behaviour: Win 10 Pro now ver 1909 build 18363.720 I have used Skype over different OS and got the latest version when I installed 10 over a year ago. It didn't work well as an App, so I adopted the Desktop version when prompted a few months later. Since then it has been working OK but...
  4. windows 10 1903 strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 1903 strange behaviour: Hi, This week my windows 10 behave strangely On my main laptop windows 10 all the sudden shutdown it self. - I check event viewer nothing out of ordinary, on application, security, setup and system - I download process explorer, nothing out of ordinary no strange...
  5. Strange modem behaviour after 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange modem behaviour after 1803: OS Windows 10 HomeSpeedport Internet Modem. Before 1803. A) Modem through a USB 'dongle' on PC. Everything o/k, could select Auto or Manual internet start by right clicking on the internet icon (bottom right on task bar). Skype however was very bad with broken vid and sound....
  6. Strange update behaviour

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange update behaviour: I have two PC's, my wife's and my own, both upgraded on line from 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The only difference is that my wife's PC is 32-bit and mine is 64-bit. Yesterday, my wife called me to say that something strange happened when she booted her PC and that it was now...
  7. Strange signin behaviour

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange signin behaviour: I changed my Windows signin to a 4 digit login, which works fine.... today i I noticed there were two signin options for my user account , exactly the same name, plus one other I have for a family member. i chose one of ' my' accounts and it asked for a password, I tried...
  8. strange laptop behaviour after major update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    strange laptop behaviour after major update: I installed Win 10 pro for a friend and the install went fine. It checked for updates and did KB3194623, 3197099 and 3176937 (one said upgrade) When it rebooted, the WIn 10 logo showed for a bit then there was just a blank screen no matter how long I waited. The only way I...
  9. Strange IP Behaviour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange IP Behaviour: I live in Kolkata and use a Wishnet Unlimited Plan from my LCO - Tariff : Wish Net Private Limited : Best Broadband in Kolkta for the past few days whenever I try to access a few sites, I have to pass the cloudflare security check " One more step Please complete the...
  10. Strange behaviour on installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange behaviour on installation?: Hi, I have started installation/upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 on my sisters laptop. She have the same MS account on the second gaming computer. The strange things that happend is that the gaming computer just got Windows 10 too, she had 8.1 and yes of course I wanted to...