Windows 10: Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

Discus and support Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everybody,I've bought a new Microsoft Keyboard last year and at first it worked like a charm, but now it shows some strange behaviour.The keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BenjaminWenzel, May 17, 2022.

1. Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

Hi everybody,I've bought a new Microsoft Keyboard last year and at first it worked like a charm, but now it shows some strange behaviour.The keyboard disconnects and reconnects on typing several keywords like `install`.

:)

BenjaminWenzel, May 17, 2022

2. Ergonomic keyboard only by Microsoft?

Microsoft is only the real provider of fairly priced ergonomic keyboards. Others start to get far more costly.

Masterchiefxx17, May 17, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Issues with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard

To isolate the concern, is your computer also freezing when you're not using the new keyboard? This is for us to know if the issue is being caused by the keyboard or a program on your computer.

In the meantime, kindly uninstall the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard drive, and then re-install it. To do this, follow the steps below:

• (Make sure the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard is connected) Right click the Start button.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Look for the driver of the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard. Right click the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard driver, and the choose,
      Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the
      Delete the driver software for this device
      option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.
    • After deleting the driver, visit this
      link
      and download the driver software.
    • After downloading the driver software, run it to install.
    • After installing the driver, restart your computer.
    • After restarting, observe if your computer will freeze after waking up the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard.
    After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, May 17, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

Spire Announces Curvature Ergonomic Keyboard

Did you know that one in six computer users are suffering from some form of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Mostly related to intensive use of a traditional keyboard and mouse. As part of our new ergonomic computing product line, Spire is rolling out products which will make your long hours of computing more comfortable and better for your wellbeing. The latest addition to our ergonomic line is the Curvature.

The Curvature series ergonomic Keyboards are high quality, multimedia keyboards, intended to relieve the strain of everyday computer use. The special curved and arched shape of this keyboard give your arms a more natural position and let's your wrists relax while typing, instead of the regular strained position with generic keyboards. Compatible with all current Windows OS and the latest MAC OS, this keyboard is widely compatible. The Curvature is build out of HIPS (high impact polystyrene) plastic and equipped with multimedia hot keys, connected through the 1.5m long USB cable and backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty.

Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 45a_thm.jpg

Main Features:
    • Curved and arched, ergonomic design
    • Large palm rest and support
    • Natural wrist and arm positioning
    • Suitable for long computing hours
    • Multimedia keyboard hot keys
    • High-quality membrane key switch
    Part number:
    • SP-K4003-USB
    • Codename: CURVATURE
    • EAN/UPC: 6943051264035
    MSRP:
    Manufacturer suggested retail price:
    • € 41,95 (Euro, ex VAT)
    • $ 51,95 (Dollar, ex VAT)

btarunr, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

1. Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard - Similar Threads - Strange behaviour Microsoft

2. Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard: Hi everybody,I've bought a new Microsoft Keyboard last year and at first it worked like a charm, but now it shows some strange behaviour.The keyboard disconnects and reconnects on typing several keywords like `install`....
  3. Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange behaviour of Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard: Hi everybody,I've bought a new Microsoft Keyboard last year and at first it worked like a charm, but now it shows some strange behaviour.The keyboard disconnects and reconnects on typing several keywords like `install`....
  4. Question about strange keyboard behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about strange keyboard behaviour: Hi all, I have had a Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 (UK Keyboard) for a couple of months now and I'm seeing a bizarre behaviour that I'm looking into. When I open Chrome on my machine for the first time after a restart and start typing anything in the omni-bar, the first key...
  5. Strange Mouse and Keyboard Behaviour Recently...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange Mouse and Keyboard Behaviour Recently...: Every now and then I get the noise that something has been 'plugged in' I guess, after several instances of this happening, my keyboard and mouse (both USB) completely turn off robbing me of any kind of input on my PC forcing me to shut down manually. It's worth noting I...
  6. Strange behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange behaviour: I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a very strange thing happening with my computer. My monitor will just all of a sudden go black, then a message saying "no signal". My computer does no power down or restart, but at the same time I can do nothing with...
  7. Skype's strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype's strange behaviour: Win 10 Pro now ver 1909 build 18363.720 I have used Skype over different OS and got the latest version when I installed 10 over a year ago. It didn't work well as an App, so I adopted the Desktop version when prompted a few months later. Since then it has been working OK but...
  8. Strange Keyboard behaviour in one app only

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Keyboard behaviour in one app only: The Epub app Book bazaar now wont turn pages using the left and right arrows on the keyboard after the 1803 update. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BB to no avail. If I rollback to the previous win version it works again. I've updated and reinstalled different versions of...
  9. Strange signin behaviour

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange signin behaviour: I changed my Windows signin to a 4 digit login, which works fine.... today i I noticed there were two signin options for my user account , exactly the same name, plus one other I have for a family member. i chose one of ' my' accounts and it asked for a password, I tried...
  10. Strange behaviour on installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange behaviour on installation?: Hi, I have started installation/upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 on my sisters laptop. She have the same MS account on the second gaming computer. The strange things that happend is that the gaming computer just got Windows 10 too, she had 8.1 and yes of course I wanted to...