Windows 10: Strange behaviour of Zoom application

Discus and support Strange behaviour of Zoom application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This problem has been for about a week.My Zoom application never closes after a meeting no matter what. And after each meeting my camera stays on for a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arsil Aariz, May 4, 2021.

1. Strange behaviour of Zoom application

This problem has been for about a week.My Zoom application never closes after a meeting no matter what. And after each meeting my camera stays on for a minute or two.What I want to ask here is that is it normal for apps to stay open like this? I can't shake off the feeling that the app has been hacked.

:)

Arsil Aariz, May 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Cortana's Strange Behaviour After Creator's Edition Update

Interestingly, my Cortana also presents such a list, no numbers.

Try 'The first' 'The second' etc.

...which works well, until.... the list of available options extends beyond the box as here:

Strange behaviour of Zoom application [​IMG]

So this British English-sounding voice starts reading them 'Which Minitool do you wanna open...'

And reads the list...after which I see

Oh, come on Microsoft, this is as pathetic as your start menu, where I see

- these shortcuts, each for a different program, being taken from the folders of 2,3,or 4 per program in my nested start menu.

Which is one of a number of reasons I choose to use Classic Shell start menu which actually works. Reliably.

dalchina, May 5, 2021
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 5, 2021
  4. Strange behaviour of Zoom application

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Strange behaviour of Zoom application

1. Strange behaviour of Zoom application - Similar Threads - Strange behaviour Zoom

2. Strange LAN speed behaviour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange LAN speed behaviour: I currently have 3 computers with windows 10 installed (2 laptops and 1 desktop) and I have a contract for Gigabit internet (1000 down/200 up). On the two laptops, using a LAN connection, speed is just fine at around 850/900 mbit/s. My desktop pc is a whole other story For...
  3. Strange behaviour when some applications are launched

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange behaviour when some applications are launched: Hello everyone, I have a problem I've been struggling with for days. I have a Lenovo Yoga L380 with an Intel i5 8250U processor. When I start the Twitter or the Plex native application, the processor starts running at 0.4 Ghz for 45 seconds, then runs at full speed for...
  4. Strange behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange behaviour: I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a very strange thing happening with my computer. My monitor will just all of a sudden go black, then a message saying "no signal". My computer does no power down or restart, but at the same time I can do nothing with...
  5. Skype's strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype's strange behaviour: Win 10 Pro now ver 1909 build 18363.720 I have used Skype over different OS and got the latest version when I installed 10 over a year ago. It didn't work well as an App, so I adopted the Desktop version when prompted a few months later. Since then it has been working OK but...
  6. Store update strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store update strange behaviour: So a little earlier I did my usual routine of boot pc and open store app. I always manually check for updates to apps. One come up for store app itself. I clicked update but rather than do its normal close the store app and re launch on completion store app stayed open. In...
  7. Strange update behaviour

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange update behaviour: I have two PC's, my wife's and my own, both upgraded on line from 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The only difference is that my wife's PC is 32-bit and mine is 64-bit. Yesterday, my wife called me to say that something strange happened when she booted her PC and that it was now...
  8. Strange signin behaviour

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange signin behaviour: I changed my Windows signin to a 4 digit login, which works fine.... today i I noticed there were two signin options for my user account , exactly the same name, plus one other I have for a family member. i chose one of ' my' accounts and it asked for a password, I tried...
  9. Strange IP Behaviour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange IP Behaviour: I live in Kolkata and use a Wishnet Unlimited Plan from my LCO - Tariff : Wish Net Private Limited : Best Broadband in Kolkta for the past few days whenever I try to access a few sites, I have to pass the cloudflare security check " One more step Please complete the...
  10. Strange behaviour on installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange behaviour on installation?: Hi, I have started installation/upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 on my sisters laptop. She have the same MS account on the second gaming computer. The strange things that happend is that the gaming computer just got Windows 10 too, she had 8.1 and yes of course I wanted to...