Windows 10: Strange Bios seqence

Discus and support Strange Bios seqence in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Built an Aomei backupper PE boot disc for recovery purposes when and if needed. M/B Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 with bios as current version. My limited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Oldhead, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Oldhead Win User

Strange Bios seqence

Built an Aomei backupper PE boot disc for recovery purposes when and if needed.
    M/B Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 with bios as current version.
    My limited understanding is that,boot sequence due to my win10 O/S being on a CD disc that no1 would be CD Drive and no2 would be my 256gig SSD and 3rd would be my I tera ssd drive and 4th further option to select USB drive.

Im at a loss as to the as shown picture ,no2 boot ( PXE IP4 realtech PCIE family controller ) and no option to select USB drive .
    Fastboot is not enabled and i dont want to alter anything before understanding this unfamiliar bios.
    Many thanks

Strange Bios seqence [​IMG]

:)

Oldhead, Feb 11, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Feb 11, 2021
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Strange Bios seqence

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Strange Bios seqence

1. Strange Bios seqence - Similar Threads - Strange Bios seqence

2. My last bio time is strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My last bio time is strange: [ATTACH] I don't know what might be wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-last-bio-time-is-strange/a28567e7-9a4b-44b3-be2c-a242b1ec29f3
  3. Strange boot kernel error after activating 1866 megahertz RAM in BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange boot kernel error after activating 1866 megahertz RAM in BIOS: I recently installed 16GB DDR3 RAM (2x8GB) and it's 1866 megahertz speed. In my Gigabyte AMD motherboard BIOS, I selected an 1866 RAM "Profile". It usually is 1600, which was the speed of the old RAM. Upon booting, I got a very strange Windows 10 64 bit Pro error, something...
  4. Strange persisting input lag ? bios, windows, in games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange persisting input lag ? bios, windows, in games: Hello Windows, After all, I have to say that I'm sorry if I did not post my thread on the right category, because I couldn't find the right one :/ My trouble is : Since 5 months now, I have a weird input lag with all my peripherals (mouse, controller, graphic tablet...) It...
  5. Strange persisting input lag ? bios, windows, in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange persisting input lag ? bios, windows, in games: Hello Windows, After all, I have to say that I'm sorry if I did not post my thread on the right category, because I couldn't find the right one :/ My trouble is : Since 5 months now, I have a weird input lag with all my peripherals (mouse, controller, graphic tablet...) It...
  6. Strange "devices"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange "devices": In File Explorer I have a folder under "This PC" called uuid:581bc1ab-98fb-4bd6-98f0-5fbf01835c72 . What is this? If I try to delete it, the option under Right click shows no delete option. Somewhere, I was told (by my PC) that this folder is a device. Inside this folder...
  7. This is strange...

in Windows 10 Support
    This is strange...: Of course. I've been using a fake ad blocker. Oh well. Google has three on their web site now. I picked one. Hopefully they're safe now. As for backing up, I'll have to wait and find whats hogging 2 Gigs of free space first before trying to back up. Thanks for the help.
  8. Strange Popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Popup: Hi all, for the last week I get the below popup about 2 to 3 times a day. any one know what is going on? [img] 92522
  9. strange behavior .....

in Windows 10 Support
    strange behavior .....: good morning I spent the weekend upgrading my PC's from win 7 to win 10. the 1st one had some issues after the upgrade, but most have been solved. 2 of the other 3 went fine and all seem to be working as expected. the last one, and the most important one, has lots of...
  10. Strange characters

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange characters: I see this quite often where strange characters replace, say an apostrophe. Here's an example taken from my Google calendar event: I had typed "Schnoodle's" in the event title. When I go to view it later here's what I see; well it wouldn't post the paste so will have to type...