Windows 10: strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

Discus and support strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I click the blue box away, a white box with the words: View, Sort by, ..., Intel Graphics, .. appears. When I click that away, my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeresaLane2, Jun 3, 2020.

1. strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

If I click the blue box away, a white box with the words: View, Sort by, ..., Intel Graphics, .. appears. When I click that away, my computer becomes totally unresponsive. If I control-alt-delete, my computer starts acting normal again sometimes. Any one know what this could be?

:)

TeresaLane2, Jun 3, 2020

2. how to get rid of blue box

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with curser on your PC, as it has a blue box attached and making unwanted activities.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Please provide us the screenshot of the cursor with the blue box. (Please follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
      posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 3, 2020
  4. strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

how to get rid of blue box

Thanks for answering but after hours of trying, my grandson asked if it was my mouse. I right clicked and sure enough somehow the keyboard was clicked on wrong box. I don't know how that happened because I never went into mouse details. But I could use my apps
    again and blue box was gone. Simple as that. I guess not every problem is complicated (ha ha)

DelicateJet8674, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

1. strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup. - Similar Threads - strange blue box

2. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  3. No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup: I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must enter a username and password to use this computer. 180652
  4. Search Box Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search Box Cursor: I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Since then I cannot put the cursor pointer to the search box next to the Windows sign in the lower-left corner of my screen. The search box is part of my taskbar on the bottom of my home screen. Please help....
  5. Strange screen upon boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange screen upon boot: [IMG]Every time i boot up my pc i get this screen that displays right before my bios screen. Any idea what is causing it or how to get rid of it. It doesnt seem to affect my pc in any other way and everything loads fine. Just cant figure out what or why this screen is here....
  6. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...: Dell AIO with win 10 just started to become unresponsive right after starting up - until sign out and reboot. Solid blue graphic like box attached to cursor changes size as i move cursor. After i finally click that blue box off my screen, then a white task box appears...
  7. Blue Screen upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen upon startup: Hi, Since last night, I have been experiencing a problem upon starting up my Toshiba Laptopwith Windows 10 as when I do so the computer says please wait and shortly after, a blue screen pops up. It then tells me to choose my keyboard layout, where I click UK and move on....
  8. box over cursor

box over cursor: Why does a box ( apparently containing site info) hover over my cursor when attempting to open website, making it difficult to impossible to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/box-over-cursor/a4d67080-0d90-418a-89da-3ee3c5500f06
  9. Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezes & Blue Screens Upon Startup: I just recently have been having this issue where my laptop will turn on as normal, but as I log in & try to open programs/windows it will freeze. Then the blue screen saying a problem has been encountered appears. It restarts & I log in again, sometimes it works fine after...
  10. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.: I have started this same thread under drivers and hardware, but i think it might be the wrong section, mods pls help merge them if necessary. Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it...