Windows 10: Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop

Discus and support Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi all, Recently I've had this strange white rectangle appearing in the top left corner of both my PC and my computer's desktop. I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bli331, Jun 17, 2019.

1. bli331 Win User

Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop

Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop fbd1159e-3d6e-4452-8de9-f5f54822f3ed?upload=true.png

Hi all,

Recently I've had this strange white rectangle appearing in the top left corner of both my PC and my computer's desktop. I have no idea what it is because I can't find it in task manager. It seems to disable Wallpaper Engine as well. It is also completely un-interactable.

Google searches about this seem to bring up a similar issue where there is a much smaller white square but the fixes for that don't work for me.

Anybody have any idea how to fix this?

:)

bli331, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Fckboi420 Win User

Windows desktop cursor rectangle not 144hz

Hey! When I right click my mouse on my desktop and drag my mouse around the desktop, the blue rectangle that can be used to selected specific folders etc on the desktop is not 144hz. Everything else on my pc is working fine and runs 144hz and even when
    I do the same thing in file explorer, it is 144hz and alot more smooth than when I do it on my desktop. What is causing this lag on the blue rectangle? very annoying. Please help!

Fckboi420, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Strange Grey Rectangles on Screen

Since over a week I have been dealing with three strange rectangles on my display. They appear already on system start up before the log in screen. I tried to find a process on Task Manager that may cause this annoyance. I remember having installed a Windows
    store app, Ditto. I uninstalled it and rebooted but still there Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop :( Those pesky rectangles appear in normal and safe mode and in any account. Below are 2 pictures to show what I'm talking about. Any help greatly appreciated � 3 annoying rectangles on Log-in
    screen Even in Safe Mode, those 3 annoying rectangles won't go

✨Fancy Rat✨, Jun 17, 2019
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Verticle blue rectangle on monitor

My boss's monitor at work has this teal/blue rectangle going from the top all the way to the bottom of the screen. It's a 23" monitor, I would say the line going down the screen is about 1.5-2" wide. It occasionally will fade away and everything seems normal, sometimes even turning redish instead of the blue. I don't figure there's much I can do for it, but if anyone had any ideas that might work I'm all for impressing the boss *Smile Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop :)

OrbitzXT, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Strange blue rectangle at corner of desktop - Similar Threads - Strange blue rectangle

2. Black rectangle in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black rectangle in the corner of my screen: Ok, so I don't have an image of it sadlyidk why my screenshot won't load but that's not the issue. Whenever my computer unplugs, regardless if I plug it back in before it happens, my screen cuts out, shows a small image of one of the tabs or apps I have open, then when my...
  3. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  4. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen: I have a Windows 10.. And I have this white rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen, that just doesn't go away..it has already been 3 days since it is there. Please help me !...
  5. White rectangle in the bottom corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  7. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop: I have this weird grey box in the top left of my desktop, I have seen other people who have had this problem and was wondering if I could get an answer. Here's a screenshot:Here's some things I know about it:-It does not appear on startup-When it does appear all desktop icons...
  8. Grey Rectangle in Top Left Corner of Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Strange grayish rectangle on my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange grayish rectangle on my desktop: I just turned on my pc and found this box, just sitting there in the corner of my desktop, I clicked on it and nothing seemed to happen, so I right clicked only to get the normal right click menu for the desktop, though it could be a program, I don't think so... maybe its a...
  10. Strange white rectangle on the upper left corner of my desktop - any ideas on what it is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange white rectangle on the upper left corner of my desktop - any ideas on what it is...: It just appeared this morning as I logged in, please help! All of my desktop apps are gone from it. Whenever I click on it and drag, another box of the same size appears. submitted by /u/Blushberrii [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue rectangle in bottom left corner of windows home screen

2. strange rectangle on desktop