Windows 10: Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin

Discus and support Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi After applying a theme using WindowsBlinds some programs are not getting the skin applied correctly and look strange at the top border/title bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ETali, Nov 24, 2019.

1. ETali Win User

Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin

Hi

After applying a theme using WindowsBlinds some programs are not getting the skin applied correctly and look strange at the top border/title bar. Is there any way to fix this to make the theme skin apply itself correctly? Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin 12b10294-e40f-4038-90f0-c1c8879c8bad?upload=true.png

:)

ETali, Nov 24, 2019

2. Disabling automatic black and white borders applied to photo thumbnails and native photo apps

Hi Jacob,

One of the possible reasons why you see borders on thumbnail previews is because of its
    image size. To better assist you with this issue, we need the answers to following questions:

• Do all of your pictures have the same image size?
    • Does the border also apply to videos in File Explorer?

In the meantime, you can try to change the icon size to see if the borders on images will disappear. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and click on View.
    • Select Small icons.
    • Check File Explorer to see if the thumbnails still have borders.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    False WindowBlinds detection blocking Fall Creators Update 1709

Hi Johan,

WindowsBlinds, upon research, is a third-party app that has the following features:

• Apply custom skins to your desktop
    • Add backgrounds, textures and colors to skins
    • Choose your own skin fonts

If you did not install this app, we suggest contacting the app developer directly as they are the one who can provide an in-depth assistance regarding this issue. Refer to this
    link for more information on how to contact the app developer.

Feel free to post back if you need anything else.

Anne Ros, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin

I am applying a skin pack but after install my laptop skin get black

I am applying a skin pack but after install my laptop skin get blackHow to solve it

MayabiRana, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin

1. Strange borders with WindowsBlinds applied skin - Similar Threads - Strange borders WindowsBlinds

2. QTTabBar skins...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QTTabBar skins...: is there a skin that shows the tabs in the titlebar? i know stardock groupy and clover (which im 100% sure is spyware...) do this but is there a way to make qttabbar look like these? having tabs in the titlebar looks cleaner.. thanks. 180534
  3. Blue Skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Skin: My new HP Laptop with Windows 10 is shutting down regularly with blue skin. when i am checking up health, it shows good health.Kindly help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-skin/ef10c9c5-37d3-4847-a385-6e1b9f7299c3
  4. Is there any way to apply the skin to the whole system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to apply the skin to the whole system: I had recently installed a skin to my windows, but it only works on a few apps, is there any way to apply the skin to the whole system submitted by /u/Comfortable_Year_630 [link] [comments]...
  5. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  6. /* generic skin parent */

in Windows 10 Customization
    /* generic skin parent */: While doing thru folders on computer, I found two that say, Workflow and the following is in one of the folders that has the following: /* generic skin parent */, what does this mean exactly?...
  7. Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile: Skin-On Interfaces are devices that augment existing devices with realistic skin Human skin is the best interface for interaction. I propose this new paradigm in which interactive devices have their own artificial skin, thus enabling new forms of input gestures for...
  8. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  9. Minecraft Skin Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Skin Packs: I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link....
  10. AlienBreed skin pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    AlienBreed skin pack: I'm thinking about downloading alien breed skin pack. Does anyone have any insight regarding problems it might have with windows 10 v1709? 104048