Windows 10: Strange BSOD since months, it has to go !

Discus and support Strange BSOD since months, it has to go ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everybody ! I experience a BSOD every once in a while since a few months now, sometimes really worse than others (I sometimes can't use my PC for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pilpoilplante, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Strange BSOD since months, it has to go !

Hey everybody !

I experience a BSOD every once in a while since a few months now, sometimes really worse than others (I sometimes can't use my PC for nights, then I remove random updates and it seems to work until the next badluck).

Yesterday, for a really important deadline, I took all my chances and completely resetted my computer, then only downloading the programs I need for video editing.

And it's starting again.

I join here the .zip file of the log checking I made according to this forum.. I have no idea what could cause it, except that for now, I opened a Microsoft Edge tab (I usually use Chrome!).

I also noticed that my Internet pages usually go down minutes (or seconds) before the BSOD, in particular Facebook... Maybe it could raise some ideas !

Here is the download link for the .zip file ! Thanks for your help, it's really (really, really) appreciated !

MyAirBridge.com | Send or share big files up to 20 GiB for free

Strange BSOD since months, it has to go ! [​IMG]

:)

Pilpoilplante, Sep 29, 2020
  2. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Zebeon Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

Nothing listed like that.......
    just ati hotkey poller-

any other suggestions!

I am at a loss on what else to do-

I guess it is the general consensus that the card is bad....???*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

kind of strange...... When I can get into xp..... I am open CCC and goto ovdriver thing.... click test setting without changing anything... sometimes it passes and sometimes it does not.....

Then BSOD at random times.

Zebeon, Sep 29, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Strange BSOD since months, it has to go !

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Strange BSOD since months, it has to go !

1. Strange BSOD since months, it has to go ! - Similar Threads - Strange BSOD since

2. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  3. Some BSOD since one month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some BSOD since one month: Hello, I have some BSOD problems on my computer 5/6 per day and some programs crash Windows 11 last update with all drivers updatedI have some SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, Kernel Security Check Failure ....Last BSOD dmp...
  4. PC Bluescreening since Months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...
  5. PC Bluescreening since Months

PC Bluescreening since Months: Hello Microsoft Community,since a long time my pc keeps crashing, sometimes not for a week, sometimes 1-5 times a day or sometimes 1-5 times an hour.It never crashes once im in a game or have a game running in the background - thats why I didnt really bother until now.Heres a...
  6. System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.: Hello, I am at my wits end with my latest build. I built my machine back in October 2020. I got 2 months of use and 8 months of chasing my tail. Here are the specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Home build 19043 64-bitCPU Type: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Motherboard: MAG...
  7. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  8. BSOD each month since May approx.

BSOD each month since May approx.: Hi, I've been experiencing a Blue Screen crash every month since May now. The last one was a few minutes ago and I have not the knowledge to find out what causes the issue. The description reads as follows, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  9. Annoying delete issue that has been going on for months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying delete issue that has been going on for months: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing a frustrating issue in Windows 10 for months now. Sometimes when I delete a folder, some files, usually exe files, remain and I have to restart the system to be able to delete. This didn't use to be the case a while ago. For instance,...
  10. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months: Hello TenForums, From past 6 months or so, my pc is getting BSOD's almost everyday. Its been a while since i did Format & OS, So i did it in the hope of getting rid of the BSOD, even after new windows 10 install, i'm still facing the BSOD's. Kindly help me in fixing the...