Windows 10: Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help

Discus and support Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello there, I've been having this issue since I built my PC, on some applications (other than Twitch) whenever I hover buttons, pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hisaya_, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help

/u/Hisaya_, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Elmer San Win User

Picture gets blurry when viewed in Slideshow

At this point, no report that there’s a bug in Windows 10 Creators Update regarding pictures getting blurry when viewed in slideshow. We suggest creating another user profile and check if the pictures are still blurry in slideshow.

If the issue persists, we suggest performing a
    SFC scan
    to check and repair system files.

Regards.

Elmer San, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Elmer San Win User
    Picture gets blurry when viewed in Slideshow

Hi Johnny,

To better assist you on your issue with the picture gets blurry when viewed in slideshow, we just want to ask some questions:

• What photo application do you use?
    • Is the photo application updated?

We are waiting for your reply.

Elmer San, Dec 27, 2019
  4. rezarawat Win User

Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help

Blurry text in applications on windows 10

Hi i am running windows 10 professional on my dell inspiron 5521, everything seems to be woring fine except for the fact that some applications show slight blurry text and this is only in applications and not on desktop text or other rext such a MS Word, i do not know if it is the drivers or not.

Display Drivers are:
    AMD Radeon HD 8730M
    Intel HD Graphics 4000

ill include pictures and notice the blurry text on the left and clear one on the right

Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help [​IMG]

The blurry text may only be slight but it is annoying when using applications,
    any help would be highly appreciated.
    thank you

rezarawat, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help

1. Strange bug that saturates and blurry every application/pictures, need some help - Similar Threads - Strange bug saturates

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need some help with a possible bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with a possible bug: I recently reset my old pc which was working fine until i reset it. It always give me screen saying what kind of country im in and what keyboard, ect. I click next and it gives me a screen saying i cant get in and had to update the pc so i click next and it gives me a just a...
  6. Text accasionally blurry in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text accasionally blurry in some applications: frequently, text will go blurry and smeary, frequently when focus on a minimized application, but it goes away on mouseover. Turning off "Fix scaling for apps" fixes this, but then the text is constantly blurry, though not as bad as with that setting turned on....
  7. Some applications appear blurry...

Some applications appear blurry...: So basically, my new laptop has a 1080p screen. Some applications such as first class (email) and others appear in lower resolution or/and are not very sharp. I have turned on the setting which makes windows "unblurry" apps but it did not change anything. Furthermore, I...
  8. Need help with odd blurry text in some apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with odd blurry text in some apps: For a long while now, certain apps will display a temporary blurry effect when the app is opened, focus is lost/gained, or info on the app changes. The apps that generally display this issue is : LOOT The entire text is always blurry when opening the app. Vortex The entire...
  9. Blurry fonts in some applications

Blurry fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio installer and VS Code. Problems started after installing Elixir through the chocolatey package manager. It all looks something like...
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752