Windows 10: Strange chinese folder at appdata roaming

Discus and support Strange chinese folder at appdata roaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have this strange chinese folder in my C drive under appdata/roaming, its china language "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\℠蹍" what is this? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pagefile'sys, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Strange chinese folder at appdata roaming

Hello, I have this strange chinese folder in my C drive under appdata/roaming, its china language "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\℠蹍" what is this? The folder includes a 1 kb txt file within name "ExplorerFavorites" txt file is empty without any text in it. There is nothing else, I checked the Security tab of that file and folder there is no suspicious account names. I use Kaspersky Total Security and Malwarebytes anti malware they both found nothing. So I take it this is normal folder and file? I deleted this folder before now I remember and seems like it came back. Modified Date/time is last month, so is this related about a program on my computer?

Any ideas?

:)

Pagefile'sys, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Strange chinese folder at appdata roaming

How to delete Appdata/roaming folder

Hi Tia

It is not recommended to delete Appdata\Roaming folder as it
    contains settings, temporary and cache files for many of your installed applications. It is also where
    programs on your machine store data that is specific to your user account.

For more information, you may check out these links that discuss related concern:

Can i delete AppData Roaming folder?

Windows 10 Roaming folder

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Strange chinese folder at appdata roaming

1. Strange chinese folder at appdata roaming - Similar Threads - Strange chinese folder

2. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  3. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  4. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AppData Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    AppData Roaming: c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please help me out what is the problem?...
  6. Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...

Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...: I've uninstalled a password manager app called ''Myki'' from my pc but it has still a folder in hidden Appdata/Roaming/.. i dont want any traces left because i need a fresh reinstall.. deleting a folder in hidden Roaming folder cause any trouble? actually i've deleted it but...
  7. “Postman21” folder in appdata - roaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Postman21” folder in appdata - roaming: Today I found a folder in my roaming folder called Postman21, inside there was just a file called “requests”, no extension and Windows just recognised it as File. It showed up a week ago according to the properties of it, and I deleted it out of not knowing what it is. Can...
  8. Strange file at AppData/Roaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange file at AppData/Roaming: Hi everyone, After cleaning my PC, I found a strange file located at C:\Users\facu_\AppData\Roaming\Stuartis. It has an .exe file named Ruch3idim.exe 340 MB. I can't find something related to "Stuartis" or "Ruch3idim" on Google it seems very strange for me. I scanned it...
  9. appdata roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    appdata roaming: y am I or it roaming??? **** is it meaning? I haven't moved for ages I only roam to the fridge bleedin confuses me this interwebby stuff does, giz a shout cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-roaming/20a7b3de-7438-4266-94de-3ed825c78d75
  10. AppData Roaming folder

AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...