Windows 10: Strange code

Discus and support Strange code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what does it mean to get a Code 4666 on my search bar? I left my browser tab open and when I returned that was typed on my url bar.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jeanlefay, Apr 4, 2020.

1. jeanlefay Win User

Strange code

what does it mean to get a Code 4666 on my search bar? I left my browser tab open and when I returned that was typed on my url bar.

:)

jeanlefay, Apr 4, 2020
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 4, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Strange code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Strange code

1. Strange code - Similar Threads - Strange code

2. VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...: The VS Code screen became strange, blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry and this blurriness disappears only when you hover over it with the mouse. Also the resolution is very low. [check it]https://i.stack.imgur.com/eKLKL.png Even though I completely...
  3. VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...: The VS Code screen became strange, blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry and this blurriness disappears only when you hover over it with the mouse. Also the resolution is very low. [check it]https://i.stack.imgur.com/eKLKL.png Even though I completely...
  4. VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 BSoD with strange hexadecimal code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSoD with strange hexadecimal code.: Good Afternoon,Today I've faced with BSoD which has occurred only once for now. The error code is:0x50000005with parameters:0x000000000000000e, 0xffffde00ebe94e04, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000My PC specification is as...
  6. Windows 11 BSoD with strange hexadecimal code.

Windows 11 BSoD with strange hexadecimal code.: Good Afternoon,Today I've faced with BSoD which has occurred only once for now. The error code is:0x50000005with parameters:0x000000000000000e, 0xffffde00ebe94e04, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000My PC specification is as...
  7. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.: I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 and these apps work fine in compatibility modeused windows 8 compatibility mode....
  8. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.: I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 and these apps work fine in compatibility modeused windows 8 compatibility mode....
  9. Receiving strange error codes when trying to do a clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving strange error codes when trying to do a clean install of Windows 10: In the middle of updating Windows 10 a message said that the update couldn't be completed and the update would be removed. Then the PC froze and I couldn't boot back into Windows. After failing to recover using my original installer USB drive -- I kept getting insufficient...
  10. Receiving strange error codes when trying to do a clean install of Windows 10

Receiving strange error codes when trying to do a clean install of Windows 10: In the middle of updating Windows 10 a message said that the update couldn't be completed and the update would be removed. Then the PC froze and I couldn't boot back into Windows. After failing to recover using my original installer USB drive -- I kept getting insufficient...